weapon exp grind spot

JOHNisSiK

Thought this may help and didn't see it anywhere. If you need a good place to grind monsters for your weapons, go back to the iron canopy, where the spider boss was. to the right of the boss door is an area you have to jump down into with some demon growth. when you go into the big open room there will be 20+ spiders. after killing them, go back out so that the grapple points glow meaning that room is loaded then go back into the room again. you can repeat this as many times as you like.http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/zz323/synspyder/IMG00196.jpg?t=1263137362http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/zz323/synspyder/IMG00195.jpg?t=1263137280

chest glitch, i know i go this when i went to fight the spider boss, as u can c it wont let me press B n theres no icon on the map...

http://i50.tinypic.com/2qv40m8.jpg

besides the tearing hope they fix these glitches

That chest would of been pressable the first time u went in against the boss but after that it stays there but is no longer pressable to get the health that was in it, i know this becsue i thought the same thing but had a save outside from the boss and it was pressable when i loaded it but unlike other chest it stays after pressing.

You take the Ashlands Serpant Hole. Then head left and use Ruin on the the bridge to get across.

You then use the Abyssal Chain to get across. You will be in the area where Silitha fell to her death. Hit the blue sword to make the rock go up. Use the Abyssal Chian to hitch a ride. Then head through the door to the right till you come out. Then its on your left. You fall through the hole and there you will find all the Spiders. Then climb back up and dash 3 times till you are on the webs. This will reset the room and you rinse and repeat.

I had these equipped to my weapons: It took about an 1 hour with the Choaseater at LVL 3, Scythe LVL4 and Tremor Gauntlet at LVL 1.

Chaoseater - Fury's Embrace

Scythe - Death's Blessings

Tremor Gauntlet - War's Glory

Credit to Onsidic for his guide on how he did it.

wow, I was under the impression the tougher the enemies the better... I was going from Scalding Gallow through the library and back, it is taking forever. I think this will help much much better. All I need is the weapons to level 4, then beat destroyer, then 2 missables I have to go back and get, thankfully, they are the first 2.

Great find. Took me 30 minutes to get from level 0 to level 4 with my gauntlet. Thanks for posting this.:woop:

What did you do exactly ? Charged Y or just pressed Y and did the 2-hit combo ? Seems to go on forever with the stupid gauntlet :)

Since I'm here, for the "Max-out all weapons and get all battle techniques" achievement, do I need to just buy their first form (Lv. 1) or must I take them to Lv. 4 ? And do I have to buy the gun and the 2 boomerang upgrades ? Pretty expansive.

What did you do exactly ? Charged Y or just pressed Y and did the 2-hit combo ? Seems to go on forever with the stupid gauntlet :)

Since I'm here, for the "Max-out all weapons and get all battle techniques" achievement, do I need to just buy their first form (Lv. 1) or must I take them to Lv. 4 ? And do I have to buy the gun and the 2 boomerang upgrades ? Pretty expansive.

The best gauntlet attack is double jump and then hold Y. You definitely need to upgrade the attacks to level 4, but I'm not sure about the gun and boomerang upgrades, I just bought those anyway. I think I had almost 10k souls to spend leftover after I finished grinding the weapon levels, but I was mostly killing everything I could the entire game as opposed to running away ;)

Yeah, I killed everything everytime as well, but I'm still short :) It's amazing to see how Apocalypse can be easy when you're mexed-out, it's ridiculous, the last boss took only one lifebar from me :)

Thanks for the advice, I hadn't watched the video, and now I see I need to buy upgrades, since I haven't bought a single one in the entire game. This move where War spams the ground with his fists and makes the spider explode, what's it called ?

BTW, if you need help for Castle Crashers's multi, I'm OK to help you, and to help you on RE5 with my best friend since we'll gladly play it again when the Gold Edition comes out. Shoot me a message if you want. +++

Edited by Asturgis

will Grind this spott before I take on the Destroyer ..

is there a difference in gathering between difficulty's ?(souls, weapon EXP Etc ..)

Currently playing on normal and I am absolutely story driven like mad on this game so I have much collectibles to get so far ..

what do you take with you after a playtrough ??

Thanks in Advance !!