Difficulty Achievements stack?

THC BLUNTED

I looked through a lot of posts and didn't see this question. I beat the game on hardcore, making sure the difficulty was set on hardcore as soon as I could control shepard, and saved the game. After I beat the game I didn't get the achievement, so I was wondering if I could beat it on insane and get both of the achievements. I checked and the insane difficulty option is available, just wondering if anyone knew?

I looked through a lot of posts and didn't see this question. I beat the game on hardcore, making sure the difficulty was set on hardcore as soon as I could control shepard, and saved the game. After I beat the game I didn't get the achievement, so I was wondering if I could beat it on insane and get both of the achievements. I checked and the insane difficulty option is available, just wondering if anyone knew?
yea i wish LOL the answer is NO they dont. You need unlock hardcore (beat any difficulty) and insanity (beat game on hardcore). You need to play those difficulties separately. Its better this way because of the ally achievements. So doing one playthough, even if it was possible, would be pointless Edited by warhammer666