Butcher (co-op)

SephVstheWorld

Will add the rest later today, but for those stuck, here it is:

Butcher: This guy in co-op is a tedious fight, no matter who your playing with. Butcher will attack as per normal, but your best bet is to just dodge and shoot, keeping at a distance. when you see him run to a corner and stop, this is when he will start throwing barrels. This is your time to start spamming the handguns at the barrels in his hands. The first few he will get away, but if you both are shooting, this shouldn't be a problem as long as you are keeping a decent distance from him (about one third to half the screens distance, far enough to shoot in safety, but also close enough to get to him in time). On the third barrel, it should explode above his head, stunning him momentarily (be fast, as it does not last long, hence the safety distance). This is your opportunity to give him some damage. Straight after the barrel explodes, head over to him (both of you), and initiate the context sensitive action (RT) to grab him, and the second player should come in directly as you are doing this (ready to continue directly after, so just have him/her spamming the Right Trigger as the first player is grabbing the stunned Butcher), pressing the same button to initiate a double team (note that you must BOTH do this in succession, as the first player does no damage). Repeat this process, focusing on dodging rather then attacking, and most of all, working as a team, staying as close to each other as you can.

Otherwise, you can use the same strategy as above, but once you are on the butchers head, you can hit left or right on the analog stick to steer him into a wall. This will cause some of his health to go down. You have to do this aprox 10-15 times to deplete him completely. As stated above, do not try and attack him. Just stay back and shoot the barrels.

Thanks man, i'll add that in the additional info when i do up my co-op guide :) (if you don't mind of course)

Oh cool, I've been looking for a co-op guide! I just posted a new thread asking for one. I'll definitely keep an eye out for yours! Your other guides have already come in handy for me. :D