If you have bad games, what makes you play better afterwards?

HigH-SideR

This may sound strange to most, but i almost always have good games when Im playing by myself (not in a party or group). Anyway, I dont mind campers because they make me better. PRIME example, on the Array Map just under the windows of the main building in the middle are dark areas where ghost pros and others love to camp, especially on Domination. When i first started I would get creamed by guys camping there, but i learned and always check those spots first. I have started my own 10 second rule to prevent myself from camping. If im sitting still in a spot and I dont kill anyone w/i 10 seconds i move. But I just learn from what other more experienced players are doing.

Half way over games must class as bad for me as I get put in loads pisses me off .in normal games .only bad games I have normal are wither due to bs hit detection,bs lag ,or hosts (who when they quit I get a loss wtg treyarc)

Normally my loses are due to my so called team mates going 1 for 27

They claim to be level 7 prestige and do that bad..

I vent a little through some minor rage. If i go under a 1.4 KD (my KD sits on a healthy 2 generally) i start to tense up a little. If it goes under 1 ill leave the lobby (unless the sacrifice was to win the match) if this trend continues i just tell myself ive had enough and wont play till the next day.

I've been in quite alot of matches being on the losing side where every other member of the team is under 1.00 K/D whilst I'm over so I dont really understand ppl who say they played crap because of what team they was on..the hint is to go the complete opposite way to where ur team are going so that u can then sneak up behind the enemy :p.

If I have a bad match, I usually give it another at least 2 matches and if I'm still struggling to get a decent K/D ratio I'll change lobby. When im currently in a bad match, due to the fact that I prefer to get all about the map and not sit in 1 spot bored out of my mind I'll either start watching the rest of my team on the radar to see where all the action is happening or I'll start sitting in different corners of the maps getting 1 kill in each corner (if possible) and just gradually moving around.