Perfect fight achievement help!

assasin899

I iv been trying to do this for hours now and i cant even get him to 2nd phase without dieing is there anything i can do that can rly help me to do this cause iv read up and idk what works because of the patch. Is there any exploit that i can do?

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Threw this game in because the last two achievements were bugging me. I got head chomper and now I cant seem to confirm whether or not various solutions to the "Perfect Fight" achievement has been patched. Hopping between the two sites (x360a & truea) it seems the easiest method now would be to start the match with the primary profile then have a second controller join the game and stand still. Try to do as much damage to his first form as possible before you run out of lives (can't confirm if the achievement will still unlock if the secondary profile uses continues) and then the rest is all you. Im going to try the method listed in the updated achievement guide so I can confirm whether or not it still works.

• 2 weeks later...

Any conclusions whether there is an easy way to get this now? I've tested all "login later" methods, and none of them works anymore.

€: Achieved this yesterday with the help of a friend. The second player has to join the game from the start. The player who wants the achievement must stay alive at all costs, while the second player can use as many continues as needed.

Edited by ColonelWicked