Disappointment?

THC BLUNTED

I dont think I have ever read such a negative review of such a great game. Im suprised the reviewer had anything postive to say about the game because after reading the review it sure seemed like he didnt like anything about it.

The game isnt perfect nor does it have a high replayability factor but it had a great story with unique game mechanics and that is more you can say about other games that get higher review scores. For all of the shortcomings the first game had, this game improved on almost all of them but the reviewer only can use words like: pointless, horrible, mediocrity, extraneous fluff, Call of Duty-esque, utterly dull, poorly executed, frustration and disappointment. He must of been smoking something because the game did not merit a review like that.

Also, Last Light made the Biggest Disappointment list for the game of the year awards. I was really confused about that? Either I have really bad taste or XBA has a vendetta for Metro.:confused:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I really liked the first one (2033) and this one is also pretty good. The guards are sometimes a little short sighted but hey, who cares :p

Decent graphics and gameplay imo, worth a play through at least during the quiet times. Atm it's on the back burner for other (better?) titles but I will definitely come back to this one