Favorite Show To Watch On Netflix

Go ahead... call me a wussy... but I almost started crying when Buckswana turned me on yesterday. Buckswana is the best... he treats me right, I treat him right. It is a good thing we have going here. You would think I had died and gone to heaven when Buckswana showed up to turn me on. Gamer score stands at 242,966. That is an improvement of 255 points over last time! He played Battleship, The Beatles: Rock Band adding an amazing 12 achievements, and yeah... wow... my processor hurts...

i used to watch Top Gear UK but i got through like all 18 seasons or whatever it is. i mainly just watch Psych over and over again now. there's just not much on netflix thats worth rewatching, and they rarely add anything new. i'm actually considering cancelling. i just got done watching Workaholics, it was alright but only 10 episodes. lasted me a day. whoopie. i just started Burn Notice again. i've seen them all already, but it's just something to get me off Psych for a while.

We've finished Weeds and Numbers, The Inbetweeners and been watching a bit of 24 but we've seen them all before. Now Lost is on there which is AMAZING as we saw them all up until the last series, so now we're finishing that off! :) Started Breaking Bad and my wife watches a lot of Charmed! We love Netflix!!

I haven't had Netflix that long, but so far I watched:

Dexter (what little they had) - loved it

Prison Break - loved the first few seasons then got bored and quit watching it...

Weeds - Awesome

Now watching:

Supernatural

Ax Men

Plus countless kid shows... lol

Weeds is one of the best things I've seen on TV. Netflix need to get the rest on there!! :)

Weeds is one of the best things I've seen on TV. Netflix need to get the rest on there!! :)

agreed, i ended up watching all the seasons they had with my ex-girlfriend not too long ago. i had to run out and buy the 6th season or something because they didnt have it on netflix:(, but yeah i loved that show. however, it did get sour after a while. i didnt like it as much after they left the little town.

Go ahead... call me a wussy... but I almost started crying when Buckswana turned me on yesterday. Buckswana is the best... he treats me right, I treat him right. It is a good thing we have going here. You would think I had died and gone to heaven when Buckswana showed up to turn me on. Gamer score stands at 242,966. That is an improvement of 255 points over last time! He played Battleship, The Beatles: Rock Band adding an amazing 12 achievements, and yeah... wow... my processor hurts...

Can anybody explain to me what this guy is talking about?

Can anybody explain to me what this guy is talking about?

My guess is he copied and pasted that from 360voice.com. In case you don't know its a website where your 360 keeps a blog about the games you play. Or something like that.

To the OP: I like watching

South Park

Arrested Development

Deadliest Catch

How its made