Is Witcher 1 coming to consoles?

I am halfway through my Dark mode play through and I am loving this game. I cant wait to play the 3rd but I was hoping to play the first before then.

It has been over a year since this article http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-11829-The-Witcher--Rise-of-the-White-Wolf-for-Consoles-Revealed-By-Retail.html has been posted and I am wondering if anyone knows any news about if or when this will be coming out?

• 2 weeks later...

The Witcher 1 is pretty different compared to Witcher 2. I didn't like it as much and especially the fighting mechanics with the 3 fighting stances are really annoying and tedious. Witcher 2 playes much better as the 1st one.

The game is also far less player friendly with quests and stuff. The "Map problem" from Witcher 2 is nothing compared to Witcher 1 and some of its issues ...

So I guess they were aware of that and the Game would have required too many changes, as Witcher 1 was mainly targeting the european PC gamers, who are much more forgiving when it comes to technical and gameplay roughness.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the reply everyone. Its sad that this game will probably never make it to consoles, even tho I know I would play the shit out of it.

Maybe someday I will grab it for my computer and give it a go. The Witcher 3 is still a ways out so I need something before that...

• 1 month later...