What is the easiest zombie map?

I gotta go Kino. The Map is a Giant Square to start off with a shortcut through the middle. The teleporter makes it 2 easy to start every round with nade spams insuring a crawler every round. Perfect map for the infamous ZOMBIE TRAIN!!!!!!:uzi: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::locked

Edited by TruAce816

Kino Der Toten is pretty easy lots of room to run around or even hold down with a team of 4.

Five is not so easy, theres alot of tight places so its easy to get boxed in but i havent played this map too much.

Ascension is easy all you need to do is camp at the top of the stairs nears the luna lander and PHD flopper and beam off if you get over run.

Call Of The Dead is easier in single player due to the lap you can run through the lighthouse.

And as for Shangri-La...It is by far the best looking map but personally its one of the harder maps to do well on due to the tight rooms/corridors but if you have a good team and hold out on the bridge then things arent too bad you can do pretty well. But like the designer said its a map that is designed to be ran and not camped on.

These are my opinions anyway it all depends on your game play style though.

Kino and Ascension are tied as far as difficulty goes (they are very easy.) Five is the hardest without a doubt compared to the rest of them. I thought CotD was pretty hard too but I got my highest rounds survived count on that on any zombie map (36 i think it was with 2 players? and neither of us kited zombies.) Shangri-La is leaning more towards the easy side, but its not as easy as the other two.