Achievement Trading/Co-op Thread

Barad

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm down to run Team 3 if you still need someone. I don't have AIM, but we can establish some guidelines prior to battle so that the odd team out can know what triggers the next phase of the achievement hunting.

How do the teams work? Someone run that down for me so that I can properly lead.

TheSecondLetter = GT

Just a suggestion, but each team of 8 could be split into 2 groups of 4, one on each side. That way everyone can be in a party together, 4 line up to be killed, while the other 4 get the kills, then switch. Once the entire team is done, then the next team can swap in. That allows the other 2 teams to be free to boost other achievements/assignments (nemesis ribbon, repair torch kill, etc.) while they're waiting. Everyone could just go to the same area of the map and have the team that's getting the jet kills/deaths drop spawn beacons in the area, that way there'll always be one for each side in the area and the other 2 teams are free to select their classes.

It's because the max people in a party chat is 8 people. So the "leaders" of each team talk to the other "leaders" through AIM, skype or whatever. It's 12v12, so we do need 8 more people.

Ah, ok.

I wasn't complaning about it or anything, just wondered. :)

I'd rather wait for another 8 people to try and join. It guarantees that everybody gets what they need out of this, and if they are still needing a ribbon or something, they can find several other people out of the group and go into a squad rush or something to get those.

If we go ahead and do this today, there is a high risk of several people not getting what they wanted and wasting an hour or however long it takes for this to get organized.

TheSecondLetter, you can be the third leader that's fine. If you have g-mail or something that has a chat function that would be an okay alternative to AIM. The teams are as JF Soul Sector said, each team has eight people, connected by three people who are communicating by another means. It is so everybody is sort of linked by a connection to prevent confusion. That's why a whole bunch of little parties or squads would not work very well.

If a majority of you still want to do this today, we can try, but just know that you might not get what you want.

I'd rather wait for another 8 people to try and join. It guarantees that everybody gets what they need out of this, and if they are still needing a ribbon or something, they can find several other people out of the group and go into a squad rush or something to get those.

If we go ahead and do this today, there is a high risk of several people not getting what they wanted and wasting an hour or however long it takes for this to get organized.

TheSecondLetter, you can be the third leader that's fine. If you have g-mail or something that has a chat function that would be an okay alternative to AIM. The teams are as JF Soul Sector said, each team has eight people, connected by three people who are communicating by another means. It is so everybody is sort of linked by a connection to prevent confusion. That's why a whole bunch of little parties or squads would not work very well.

If a majority of you still want to do this today, we can try, but just know that you might not get what you want.

Guess postponing the session is for the best.