Howd you get 360?

scoobydiesel

the wireless adapter will plug into the ethernet port on the back, and it snaps onto the console like right above below or beside not sure which, if you download the accessories video from the marketplace it will show how to snap it on, yes it will work with an MU all it does is connect your xbox360 to the internet so you can get on live

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spent new years with walmart. nuff said :) Only waited for 8 hours, hence I got a core :(

That was defective, then I sent it in to repair... and got back another defective. I finally got my 3rd 3 weeks after I bought my first one. Also I got PDZ: Limited Edition and 1000 marketplace points for free, for going through trouble ;)

As soon as I found out when the 360 was coming out, and what it would be, I started saving up with the money I get from my measly job (a paper round :-[) and the money I get from my parents. That was from about August and I ended up getting a Premium along with PDZ, Condemned, PGR3 and a Play and Charge Kit. Even though I couldn't spend anything for a couple of months, and had to trade in my Xbox along with most of my games, it was worth it. ;D

• 2 weeks later...

As soon as I found out when the 360 was coming out, and what it would be, I started saving up with the money I get from my measly job (a paper round :-[) and the money I get from my parents. That was from about August and I ended up getting a Premium along with PDZ, Condemned, PGR3 and a Play and Charge Kit. Even though I couldn't spend anything for a couple of months, and had to trade in my Xbox along with most of my games, it was worth it. ;D

Who didnt trade in there old xbox? ??? I did ;D

I'll say it,

I bought mine on ebay in% time for christmas but I got a really good deal

Premium unopened with call of duty 2 unopened and an extra controller and overnight airmail shipping for $500

Was good enough for me

and microsoft is still takeing my box in for repair even though there is no receipt and its out of warrenty

I'll say it,

I bought mine on ebay in% time for christmas but I got a really good deal

Premium unopened with call of duty 2 unopened and an extra controller and overnight airmail shipping for $500

Was good enough for me

and microsoft is still takeing my box in for repair even though there is no receipt and its out of warrenty

did that guy lose money lol? how did you manage that.

heard of a shipment coming to walmart on new years. woke up at 6 am and had to pateintly wait till 7am to call them...at 7am i called them and they said they have about 10...so i called my dad who was real close and he got it and came home...when i saw him take it out of his truck in a bag, it was just the greatest feeling!it was doing real good .. but today it froze twice...sigh...i dont know what to do...