I found a glitch to get A+ everywhere

Poirot

Hi. First of all, sorry if this glitch has already been found but I don't think it has. I know that cheating is bad, but the game is hard and some people maybe need to get like 2 or 3 A+'s before the achievement, so I give you this glitch I found today.

Here are the steps :

- First, go in the level you need A+.

- Kill yourself.

- When the camera is back to the spawn place, press Star BEFORE Meat Boy appears. (You should see him starting to "gather his pieces" if you did well).

- Then select "Go back to the map".

- Once the proposition Yes or No appears, press B.

- Wait a second.

You should see Meat Boy appearing in the background, behind the Pause menu. Wait until he is fully "complete" then press start to go back to the game. If you did well, the timer should just stay at 00:00 ! Now you still have to finish the level but at least you don't need to go as fast as possible ! Your score won't appear in the leaderboards, but it will say you have got A+ at the end of the level and on the map, even the replay will show your real time but you still have A+. :p

Have fun ! :)

EDIT : I found one drawback to this technique. As the game considers you did 00:00, if you quit the game and go back to it, it won't load your time as it is 00:00 and the game considers you haven't finished the level ! So if you want to use this technique to get the 100 % achievement you need to finish it in one sitting, as quitting the game doesn't save your glitched A+'s.

Edited by Poirot

• 2 months later...

You don't need to do this in one setting. Simply delete your cache and don't update again. This will delete the title update that patches the glitch. And then you can also use this method to get 100% / the "Golden God" achievement:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=270706

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/ZG/jN/0ICLiGJhbC9GFQUXXFJRbjVBL2FjaC8wLzIAAAAA5+fn-+Jofw==.jpg

Edited by Hawaiian

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...