Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My buddy returned his Assault on Dark Athena disc to GameStop, so I need a reliable replacement. I am willing to boost this game ANYTIME I am online, but will ONLY do 1000 wins and 10,000 kills. If you call yourself reliable and are willing to boost without question, send me a message here or FR over Xbox LIVE (please note: I CANNOT recieve any messages from non-Friends). Hope to hear from some of you. Later...

Additional Note: Please don't ask me to join your boost crew for triple-, quad kills, etc. :(

I've had this game since it came out, and Ill probably never trade it in (great game). However, I never gto all of the multiplayer achievements before the online crowds dwindled down. If you're interested in boosting, you have a headset, speak english, and arfe willing to both give/take direction when needed, send me a message on Live. Thanks.

I've had this game since it came out, and Ill probably never trade it in (great game). However, I never gto all of the multiplayer achievements before the online crowds dwindled down. If you're interested in boosting, you have a headset, speak english, and arfe willing to both give/take direction when needed, send me a message on Live. Thanks.
Im down just got the game and its not going anywhere. Im able to boost when ever usually, and for long periods of time too.

Note. Im in it for the long haul, trying to get all the multis done...hopefully.

Also looking to boost, I need all mp cheevos but am most concerned with the 10k kills and the 1000 wins since those will take the longest and require the most amount of ppl, the rest seem doable with 3-4 ppl. I'm down for either set but would prefer to get the kills/wins first.

GT is ScReEmFaCe

@ Anyone posting to boost Multiplayer Achievements: I am willing to boost this game ANYTIME I am online, but will ONLY doing 1000 wins and 10,000 kills. If you call yourself reliable and are willing to boost without question, send me a message here or FR over Xbox LIVE (please note: I CANNOT recieve any messages from non-Friends). Hope to hear from some of you. Later...

Additional Note: Please don't ask me to join your boost crew for triple-, quad kills, etc. :(

:uzi:Snatch-and-Grab Boosters

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, guys. I'm sure that they're alot of you going, "I'm down to boost; hit me up," but when it comes down to it, you either are busy or have moved or, better worse, never replied back. This is not the case here. I am willing to trade wins/kills with anyone who is down and dedicated to boost.

If we have great boosting sessions, I am willing to leave my 360 on all night for you to get what you need, but please, be prepared to do the same.

If I am decribing you and you are willing, message me here.

Hope one of you replys back. Later...

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone interested in a boosting session next Wednesday, March 30, 5:30 pm eastern time, send me a message on XBL. GT is the same, The AuD Doc. So far a friend and I are all set to go Wednesday and possibly even set up a weekly session for an hour or two. Let me know.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...