Shotgun Prestige - Episode 1

Decap590

Interesting (the idea of only using shotguns) as you'll master them, the range and everything of each of them

I almost did my 2nd prestige using only the M16 mut got bored and didnt finish

So, did you doo all your 6 other prestiges using only shotguns or just doing the 7th?

If this is going to be a periodical then I can see a good reason for it to have it's own thread. But it is a marginal, for sure.

Either way I think it belongs there, he's bored doing the prestiges and found a way to make it fun for himself, other than that it's a video of gameplay so put it in the theatre thread. Personally I just do what works to rank up, no reason to make the game harder on myself

This is definitely one way to keep prestiging interesting. I used mainly the Silenced SPAS for prestige 13-15 and its my favorite weapon with 8135 kills. Best of luck to you and for a tip with the SPAS if u don't have a good class setup for it.

Use ghost,steady aim, and marathon, all pro. The silencer is a must and I also use a tomahawk and c4 for equipment. Once you have perfected your way around each map and know your kill range you will decimate teams with this setup on any map.

Edited by XxReapaxX

Boring. Please don't make an episode II.

bet you didnt even watch it :)

Was quiute good, decent match,highlights, wish i only played the highlights, every match i must have at least 5 really poor deaths from me trying to dopshot or get a funny kill.

your better than me with the olympia, i dont have the patience for it, im quite accurate but if i need to kill 2 people i need to get that first & second kil its just annoying

i usually prfer the stakeout, i feel more rambo