Help please

NerfTurbo

Go to the Ashlands there is the bridge that you can only cross on your horse,that is the way back to hallows.When you first got to the ashlands you used the rope to get to the first drilling tower,instead just fallow the road to the end,there is your bridge.

try using the tunnels go to anvils ford keep walking till u hit the locatcion where u fight ulthane as u come out of the pipe walk to the left then go through the big stone door jump accross the gape in the road where there is another stone door now u r where u fight uriel as u walk in turn left and u will find another door to the back of the map go there there will be a big drop jump down and follow the water and u will be in the hollows

Edited by Dragonx987

I'm missing one artifact and one wrath shard, I'm convinced they're in the hollows but can't seem to get back there. If I find a way I'll let you know.

the wrath core shard might be at the ashlands in the room with the 3 monsters on the roof walking into it from dry road look up and u will see a grapple hook

Go to the Ashlands there is the bridge that you can only cross on your horse,that is the way back to hallows.When you first got to the ashlands you used the rope to get to the first drilling tower,instead just fallow the road to the end,there is your bridge.

lol dude that is to the iron canopy hahaha but nice try u need to go to anvils ford to get to the hollows

• 3 weeks later...