Achievement Trading/Squad Mates/Online Matches Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone wanting to boost the multiplayer achievements, feel free to hit me up. Still need about three of them I think.

I still need Air Kill, demolition man, and careful guidance.

Probably won't be back online until around 9 o'clock eastern time tonight, just through me a message or friend request and we can coordinate from there. .

im down to boost any boostable achievements.. but i mainly want the knife kills achievements and the one where i have to destroy house on top of ppl maybe some others that im forgetting.. im on most afternoons.

message me on live.. i dont check this too often.

thanks

Edited by StillTIPPIN187

after w8ing for hrs to get my destruction 2.0 some tard joins and completely ruins my turn and now the group has left cause of it drchiz u sux :(, lookign for a group to get this done plus others.

Yeah I'm so close to mine too, that totally ruined it

hit me up if theres another group going

Demo 2.0 Achievement RIGHT NOW.

Looking for 2 or 3 people to work with me on getting this achievement done with. We will do conquest specifically on Atacama Desert and Arica Harbor, probably on a map filled with players. In order to get around it, we will just try to avoid them the best we can using the party system. You need to have a mic to join me.

Message me @ Gimp Sauce

Edited by Trips

after w8ing for hrs to get my destruction 2.0 some tard joins and completely ruins my turn and now the group has left cause of it drchiz u sux :(, lookign for a group to get this done plus others.

Yea I know how you feel that guy was a proper douche add me into the next boosting group too please ;)

In the middle of doing the online achievements as well. If anyone needs help, feel free to msg/fr me @ KAZEnoAKATSUKI

I'll boost anything. Just message me or add me.

Gamertag is DOCTORxPROCTOR.

i need a few more demo kills 2.0 if anyone wants to boost this send me a fr and we can help each others thx gt- devin locke1988

Hi there, I think we can coop together!

when will you guys be available?

leave a msg, thx

PS I will come back at around 2030 @GMT

Edited by Patrick L 1209