Achievement Trading Thread

Khaos

Yeah, I only have 5 multi-player achievements left.

Extermination Addict, Extermination Master, CvS Master, Creature Hater, and Killer.

I'll help anyone get any achievement so hopefully we can get this game started and boost some 'chievos!

1.xMidget Furyx

2. DOCTORxPROCTOR

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I only have 5 multi-player achievements left.

Extermination Addict, Extermination Master, CvS Master, Creature Hater, and Killer.

I'll help anyone get any achievement so hopefully we can get this game started and boost some 'chievos!

1.xMidget Furyx

2. DOCTORxPROCTOR

Hey man im up for this just msg me whenever youve got a time and date planned. I need all the MP achievements.

1.xMidget Furyx

2. DOCTORxPROCTOR

3. DAZTK

1.xMidget Furyx

2. DOCTORxPROCTOR

3. DAZTK

4. FreeBorn1Regect

5. razer za lazer

i'm in but can only give my time at the weekends fri night to maybe sunday

i will need help with

Killer

Get highest number of kills in a public match

Hot Lunch Special

Kill 25 soldiers with the Revert puke (public match)

1.xMidget Furyx

2. DOCTORxPROCTOR

3. DAZTK

4. FreeBorn1Regect

5. razer za lazer

6.Oi Sh4d0w iO

I am in as well... just need the wins in CvS. But I am curious how we can boost this efficiently :confused:. Aren't teams generated at random? If so then a really unlucky person could have played well over 30 games and have been assigned on the losing team every time.

1.xMidget Furyx

2. DOCTORxPROCTOR

3. DAZTK

4. FreeBorn1Regect

5. razer za lazer

6.Oi Sh4d0w iO

I am in as well... just need the wins in CvS. But I am curious how we can boost this efficiently :confused:. Aren't teams generated at random? If so then a really unlucky person could have played well over 30 games and have been assigned on the losing team every time.

as far as i can tell you keep the same teams just switch sides that you start on. i could be wrong i've been playing mostly extermination

as far as i can tell you keep the same teams just switch sides that you start on. i could be wrong i've been playing mostly extermination

Once the game starts, yes you have 2 rounds in which the teams just swap sides, but from one game to another teams are redone to give an equitable match.

He is right, the teams is randomly selected after each game, so boosting that could be pretty hard to pull off.

BTW, I played against you earlier today, I recognize your name. Haha.

He is right, the teams is randomly selected after each game, so boosting that could be pretty hard to pull off.

BTW, I played against you earlier today, I recognize your name. Haha.

oh well that kind of takes the wind out of my sails. i don't suppose people would be generous enough to wait til everyone one has all the wins i suppose. oh well i just grind the wins out for that too i guess.

oh well that kind of takes the wind out of my sails. i don't suppose people would be generous enough to wait til everyone one has all the wins i suppose. oh well i just grind the wins out for that too i guess.

Well we have to come up with a way cause seriously I am always paired up with people who have no concept of how TDM works and think they are all pro tick players. 16 games played and only 3 wins... ridiculous.

Maybe doing what you said and having the 5 winning peeps on your friendslist and always restarting a room and inviting them would work. tricky and long but still better than trying to do these stupid achievement legit.

Well we have to come up with a way cause seriously I am always paired up with people who have no concept of how TDM works and think they are all pro tick players. 16 games played and only 3 wins... ridiculous.

Maybe doing what you said and having the 5 winning peeps on your friendslist and always restarting a room and inviting them would work. tricky and long but still better than trying to do these stupid achievement legit.

i feel your frustration. i was in the same boat as you with loosing almost everymatch. so i just worked on getting achievements and didn't worry about wins. They did come eventually and i finished all achievements legit. good luck

winning & losing its not even 50/50 cus no one wins on the games that end in a tie which r many :uzi:

i feel your frustration. i was in the same boat as you with loosing almost everymatch. so i just worked on getting achievements and didn't worry about wins. They did come eventually and i finished all achievements legit. good luck

Congrats man! Well after my post I actually got 10 wins in a row... Only 6 more to go and I only have to play 30 more execution games!:woop:

Originally Posted by evad

1.xMidget Furyx

2. DOCTORxPROCTOR

3. DAZTK

4. FreeBorn1Regect

5. razer za lazer

6.Oi Sh4d0w iO

8.SHADOWKING0777

9. EViiiLz

i need help with the online achivments aswell send me a msg when you wannna do it im on nearly everyday.