Fiesta Caliente never five guys

echoedpulse23

Every since I have gotten the Hot Bone gun, there has never been a single time where there have been five enemies at once!!! I don't get this, I am even on hard!, I thought i would at least get swarmed, and I am coming up on getting the upgrade where it will probably get replaced by the next thing!

I'm guessing you have already upgraded the gun once to get the sticky shot? and also you keep that gun throught the whole game so you should get a few opportunities.

If you look at the ahcievement guide it tells you the easiest spot to do it and also has a video.

Heres what the description is..

"One particularty good spot, though, is at the end of Act 3-3. After your chance meeting with Elliot and the colonel whose wife was killed, demons shamble out of a cave. Fire a sticky shot on the ground and wait to detonate it until all the demons are within the blast radius."

It also says that its better on lemon or demon hunter difficulties because the enemies die alot easier.

I got this achievement tonight and i'm playing on hard also.

I can confirm the best place is exactly where the achievement guide says in chapter 3.3. Theres a part that you walk up towards a cave and 6 demons come shuffling out. This is perfect as you have plenty of time to line up the sticky bomb.

Another tip is once you get the achievement 1 demon will be standing. Let him kill you and reload the last checpoint. The games makes a save just before the cave so this is also a perfect place to try and get the 5 head shot kills as you have plenty of time and nothing else is trying to kill you. Alas I couldn't do this achievement and got frustrated and after a few attempts carried on with the game but i'll remember this on my next playthrough.

• 1 month later...
I can confirm the best place is exactly where the achievement guide says in chapter 3.3. Theres a part that you walk up towards a cave and 6 demons come shuffling out. This is perfect as you have plenty of time to line up the sticky bomb.

I can confirm this also. It took me 3 or 4 attempts to place the bomb correctly, but that is definitely the place to do it. If you don't do it correctly, just Quit Game and reload the Save, you will spawn literally a couple of seconds before this event happens.

• 3 weeks later...