Some achievements for more arnt unlocking?

hypermetalsonic

Well for "QUICK POWER" try holding out on Easy at the Finale grab a Pipebomb, throw it when the power goes out, run towards the generator and re-start it.

For "TANK STUMBLE" grab a white gas canister and drop it (In a bottleneck preferably) and shoot it when he's close to it.

Hope this works for you. :)

Edited by Jamoo 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Probably a n00b question but what do you mean by doing this offline? Just login to your gamertag but no xbox live and try to do it? None of the achievements are working for me so hopefully I i will try that.

offline as in system link game with multiple controllers. its usually under the settings options with private/public/friends/system link... sorry haven't played l4d1 long time don't remember the menu..maybe I'll toss it in now and retry getting all the achievements i got glitched/screwed out of online

• 2 weeks later...
Well for "QUICK POWER" try holding out on Easy at the Finale grab a Pipebomb, throw it when the power goes out, run towards the generator and re-start it.

For "TANK STUMBLE" grab a white gas canister and drop it (In a bottleneck preferably) and shoot it when he's close to it.

Hope this works for you. :)

thnx from no 1 legendspar

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

pk, I have legitametly done "Slippery Pull" and 'Jumping Jack Flash" online in a versus campaign and not gotten the cheevo, same thing goes with "Smash hit" and these are not unlocking. I have tried the local server trick with them as well, and I do NOT see the tab for "system link" either...I am about to do my Hulk impersonation with my console... and suggestions?!?! I would apperciate any help my GT is ssgdevon, thanks

EDIT: ok, I unplugged from XBL and I am down to my final 3. Slippery pull, Zombie Genocidest and Chaos Generator. I have no idea how I am going to get slippery pull!!

Edited by Sapper Dev

• 10 months later...

Most the achivments for Crash Course are glitch and are not unlockable unless you host your own sever (but then only people you invt can play with you). If you don't know how to host your own sever click start game (when you want the game to start then keep clicking A untill it auto starts, this may crash your xbox but it should work if you keep doing it).

• 7 months later...