What is your favorite or most helpful birth stone?

Paka

They're standing stones not birthsigns in Skyrim, but same kinda deal. :nana

For me its about getting the best levels of abilities I can for my character, so bigger loot or a once per day use ability seem wasted.

The Tower sign is good for players like me who suck at lock picking and never intend on spending perks in it to help out. But I guess if your doing guild runs it's worth reverting to either The Warrior, The Mage or The Thief standing stones as you gain their abilities 20% quicker. With Lovers or Lord probably best for the dark brotherhood assassins guild. I guess overall till you have reached stats limit the lovers is the best general one to go with as it gives 15% faster gain across all abilities.

Haha, oops yeah! I forgot exactly what the stones are called. They're also called Guardian stones too I think? It really is a nice feature to allow you to swap them though! But yep, Lovers is great for grinding for sure, worth going over there for a low level character to grab early on.

Edited by Paka

Haha, oops yeah! I forgot exactly what the stones are called. They're also called Guardian stones too I think? It really is a nice feature to allow you to swap them though! But yep, Lovers is great for grinding for sure, worth going over there for a low level character to grab early on.

The first 3 you find are called the Guardian Stones on the map (The Thief, The Mage, and The Warrior Standing Stones).

I am going to find the Lover Stone when I play tonight. Looks to easily be the best