Achievement Discussion

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's actually a fairly easy 1000 guys, I've got about 470 so far and am on track to get the full 1000 by the end of the week (once people get online and I can get the "hit 100 people with weapons" one).

The 64 missions are fairly straightforward as far as I can see, I've done about 30 of them so far and have AAA on all of them. I'm not an incredible gamer, just a good one, so if you're fairly decent at racing games it shouldn't be too much trouble.

Check my Gamercard if you don't believe me.

I'd do a guide if anyone's interested and wants to help me out with the basic layout? Never done one before.

Just wondering if anyone here can explain me how to perform the turbo boost starts for the achievement where you have to do them in 3 following events

I have made it once but I have no idea how advice would be great

When the announcer is counting down the race "3....2...1...GO!", try and time it so that you begin holding down RT/your accelerate button at exactly the same time as he says "2". Do it successfully and you'll boost at the start. It's pretty easy to get the hang of once you know how to time it properly.

When the announcer is counting down the race "3....2...1...GO!", try and time it so that you begin holding down RT/your accelerate button at exactly the same time as he says "2". Do it successfully and you'll boost at the start. It's pretty easy to get the hang of once you know how to time it properly.

Only if you are using a character that gets their boost like that. Almost everyone is different.

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...