Stallion83 Hits 800k!!!!!!

Foxxy kyle

So today, Stallion83 hit 800,000:gsicon: only 200,000:gsicon: away from his goal and to be the first to achieve 1 million! Great job Stallion, seems like you are going at a very fast and steady pace. Heads up though, smrnov is only 12k:gsicon: behind!

https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?gamertag=stallion83

Holy crap. He just broke 750,000 like a month ago. Good for him though. It's an awesome goal. Rooting for Stallion over srmnov. :p Both are cool guys though and there is a LONG way to go. I'd say year and a half to two years.

Edited by StayonTarget

Well that seems a bit harsh.
:rolleyes: Don't make me go digging through your PS3T posts to find all the much harsher things you've posted. In fact let me just save myself some trouble and ignore list you here as well.

im not partial to either one but its gunna be interesting given how close the two of them are
Yeah, this is pretty good. And the best part is, both of them are legit. That makes it fun, seeing who can actually EARN 1,000,000 gamerscore first. Not who can hack more game saves or get more people on their "team" to play games so they don't have to.