where is my preorder content?

ConcreteSnake

Has anyone read the description before downloading? All the dlc available to buy tells you where it will be ingame. I would have thought the pre order stuff would be the same.

I looked on the card that came with my game and it didn't say anything of the sort.

No, the description before you download the content. After you redeem the code a description comes up telling you what it is then you can either confirm or cancel.

When I redeemed mine it didn't give me a description, it just said something on the lines of "This code is for the 'So and So Pack' for Fable Anniversary. Confirm?" I redeemed my codes on Xbox.com but I don't know if that would make a difference or not.

Oh my God, I give up. I reloaded Oakvale over and over trying to find the "Mind Crate" or even any other bits of pre-order DLC, to no avail. If I happen to stumble upon it, cool. If I try to search anymore I'm just going to get more frustrated and lose focus on enjoying this game.

Tip top way of handling this content, Lionhead. Tip top.

Not finding this Fable DLC in the game along with The Wolf Among Us season pass being bugged is just... its just... I need to calm down...

Edited by Nurd Alurt

Additional Content Packs

You can purchase and check out the full descriptions for each of these packs on the Xbox Games Store.

Hero Pack - Heroes Guild

Armour pack - Bowerstone South

Creature pack - Darkwood Trader Camp or Twinblade's Camp

Villain pack - Bowerstone North

Dave's "Mind Crate" Hat Pack - Oakvale

Pre Order Bonus Content

Pierates Outfit - Oakvale

Pierates Cutlass- Oakvale

Apollo's Outfit - Knothole Glade

Apollo's Crossbow - Knothole Glade

Snowspire Guard Outfit - Snowspire

The Jackarse - Snowspire

Sword of Strategia - Oakvale

Launch Day Bonus Content

Scythe's Outfit - Snowspire

Graduate Outfit - Heroes Guild

Prophet Outfit - Snowspire

Bowerstone Guard Outfit - Heroes Guild

Knothole Guard Outfit - Heroes Guild

N.W.A Staff (Will User's Sceptre) - Snowspire

The Headbanger (Lute Weapon) - Heroes Guild

Additional Content Packs

You can purchase and check out the full descriptions for each of these packs on the Xbox Games Store.

Hero Pack - Heroes Guild

Armour pack - Bowerstone South

Creature pack - Darkwood Trader Camp or Twinblade's Camp

Villain pack - Bowerstone North

Dave's "Mind Crate" Hat Pack - Oakvale

Pre Order Bonus Content

Pierates Outfit - Oakvale

Pierates Cutlass- Oakvale

Apollo's Outfit - Knothole Glade

Apollo's Crossbow - Knothole Glade

Snowspire Guard Outfit - Snowspire

The Jackarse - Snowspire

Sword of Strategia - Oakvale

Launch Day Bonus Content

Scythe's Outfit - Snowspire

Graduate Outfit - Heroes Guild

Prophet Outfit - Snowspire

Bowerstone Guard Outfit - Heroes Guild

Knothole Guard Outfit - Heroes Guild

N.W.A Staff (Will User's Sceptre) - Snowspire

The Headbanger (Lute Weapon) - Heroes Guild

i can confirm this is correct. with the money exploit its not a big deal but still useless equipment. i got fable two and three special editions preorder and i think both had the content in chests you had to open at the end of trainiing and this doesnt have anything comparable so maybe thats why they went this route though with the money you might as well buy plate armor and master weapons to actually use.

I'm at the weapon's vendor in Oakvale right now and see none of my downloaded content in his inventory of items to buy.

Am I missing something? I can't find ANY of the DLC. Do I need to reach a certain point in the game? I've already ran through Twinblade's Camp and just dealt with a white balverine...

Hey Everyone. I got the 'limited' edition (I think. It has that fancy cardboard case) and Game said it'd come with a bunch of outfits. The card inside only lists Scythe's outfit. Do we all get different ones or are all the outfits under that one code?

Outfits I'm referring to are at the bottom of this page...

http://www.game.co.uk/en/fable-anniversary-235282/?cm_sp=home-_-gamerecommends-_-fableanniversary

Sorry guys, just read the small print: 'Also includes Black Graduate outfit... etc etc.

Hope this clears up confusion for anyone else! Although I'm not sure how much good that'll do, as I've read these costumes aren't available from the beginning, scattered everywhere and also cost in-game money. So, yeah that kinda sucks.

If anyone out there still doesn't have DLC showing up, try this: Delete the DLC off your HDD (NOT game saves, those are fine, just the DLC). If you installed Fable to your HDD, delete that too. Clear your system cache then re-download the DLC. Boot up your game (just off the disc, not installed) and the items should now appear.

That's what worked for me!