Ep part IV dlc is awesome

CrazyDoginOZ

great ending imo.

asura´s wrath is one of the best, and by far the most unique, games i have played so far. very emotional towards the end.

hope they make the sequel.

btw. my jaw dropped down when i saw chun-li at the end. didn´t expect someone familiar to show up at the end lol

Edited by CoregBlue1

Even the QTE's were like nothing i have seen, the sporatic B button pushes that filled the screen.

I will never forgive you............FOR MAKING MY DAUGHTER CRY,

And i agree some of it was accually quite emotional.

And also yasha's move set seemed improved from the main game.

To anyone wanting to know if the dlc is worth it, its fuckn brilliant, crazy ape shit ending to a crazy ape shit story.If you enjoyed the story this dlc is well worth it.And at 1.6 gig it looks like it wasnt just on disk locked content.

While I was planning on buying dlc anyways, both for achievements and the fact I loved the game, THIS post made me purchase it right now :p Been holding off while working on other games, but its time to break out Asura's Wrath again.

Hands down most amazing purchase (DLC wise) I've made in my four years on the 360, I love how a company comes out of nowhere and gives some grade AAA shit and leaves all of us begging for more. . . . so if anyone in the publishing department of Capcom hears this. . . . dont give us another Chaos Leigon. . . I dont want a 1 hit wonder those are the games that define a console ya sure you have your CoD's and your Maddens but when people say to eachother;

"Hey you remember that game that came out on the Xbox 360. . . whats its name? Asura's Wrath!"

"Ohhhh shit I remember that game! It was balls to the wall action!"

We've seen it TWICE now with the following

PSOne: Legend of Dragoon

PS2: Chaos Leigon

the above games really made me feel that those systems were excelent buys and Asura and the 7 deities made me feel that the Xbox was well worth (regardless of how much I paid for it)

shit. . . look at my gamertag (in sig)

dont give us another Chaos Leigon. . . I dont want a 1 hit wonder those are the games that define a console

Glad to see someone else enjoyed that gem!

On topic, the DLC was absolutely fantastic. I'd gladly throw money at CAPCOM/CyberConnect2 for a sequel or more DLC.

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...