airport stunt jump help

demonizer_andy

hey guys im doing the stunt jumps its the last things i gotta so n im stuck on 2 that are the same practically both are near the airport and resemble quarter pipes and they are driving me insane....

if i use a car i just end up flipping out uncontrollably and if i use a bike i either hit the mini and die or dont seem to land in the right spot, any suggestions or tips would be appreciated

I use Franklin and the BJ Injection. You must controll the Car in the Air with the left? stick then he not flipp. It is hard to explain in a other Language for me^^

I my Video you can see what i mean, simple click the link below and you see directly the 2 stunts where you have problems.

Regards

Hmm, the first one, where you just have to land on the ground, I did that one first try on a Bati 800. I didn't think anything special was required there. Did it first try. I did a backflip on the motorcycle. I would just make sure you pull back as you launch.

For the second one, that was a huge pain. I did it in an Infernus. Never had a problem with the flipping though. In fact, my car would barely turn at all when I'd launch. Granted, I use the thumbstick to correct any flipping. The hardest part for me was landing in the right spot.