Maximum 1000 gamerscore?

Sebastard

Hello

I try to avoid getting more than 1000 gamerscore per game, so Im wondering if to avoid getting more then 1000 gs in Batman Arkham City if its enough to just NOT downloading any of the DLC to get 1000 gs?

OK. Because there are some Catwoman achievements that add to the achievement list that make it more than 1000+ GS. Im just afraid that you can get one of those without having downloaded the DLC, like some form of preview of the Catwoman DLC or something...

Edited by Method

How do... I don't even?...

Okay, back up. First of all, your grammar confuses me. Second, I thought you're supposed to get the highest gamerscore you can get per game? Are you afraid the CD might melt in your console when you get over 1000g's? Please, do explain! I'd like to be enlightened.

Hello

I try to avoid getting more than 1000 gamerscore per game, so Im wondering if to avoid getting more then 1000 gs in Batman Arkham City if its enough to just NOT downloading any of the DLC to get 1000 gs?

OK. Because there are some Catwoman achievements that add to the achievement list that make it more than 1000+ GS. Im just afraid that you can get one of those without having downloaded the DLC, like some form of preview of the Catwoman DLC or something...

When I first read this, I thought he was saying he only play games in which he can obtain 1000 points or more. But now it seems like he doesn't like to go over 1000 points... He edited after I read it the first time, so I can't remember.

If you want to stay at 1000 or less, obviously, don't download any DLCs. But this game won't let you go over 1000 points on accident or anything. You have to try to get over 1000 points. So it's safe to download Catwoman and beat it, and stay well below 1000.

If you want more, download them. I don't understand how this isn't an obvious answer.

• 2 weeks later...
My guess is that if he keeps his games right at 1000, then people who are glancing through his profile will think he beats games to completion without dlc. Either Way, he is totally insane.

corrections made :)

actually truth is he has a minor complex of OCD which is sad especially when hes not actually completing games