Chief Inspector not unlocking

aliis1214

I know that this was covered before, and tried the martial arts club was a work around but tried it and it did not work. My noob questions is that do I have to have all of the goal medals as well to get this achievement? I finished the game did all of the side missions, unlocked all lock boxes, did everything but still stuck at 99.23%.

Any advice would really help as I am at my ropes end on this game.

I know that this was covered before, and tried the martial arts club was a work around but tried it and it did not work. My noob questions is that do I have to have all of the goal medals as well to get this achievement? I finished the game did all of the side missions, unlocked all lock boxes, did everything but still stuck at 99.23%.

Any advice would really help as I am at my ropes end on this game.

If your stuck at 99.23% chances are high your missing one of the open events. I missed one too today and after i found the junk in the trunk one on the island i had 100% before i had the same stat as you 99.23%.

U not need all the gold medals for the 100% tho i still had two to go after i unlocked Chief Inspector for the 100%.

A tip might be to follow this vid a gamers added here about the open world events as there only 11 or so i had most of them done without vid help just by driving thru town and doing side missions or favors.

Hope this helps easy to tell if you missed an open event if you not have the achievement unlocked for this then u miss one. Good luck :)

Do you have to 100% 'everything' for this achievement to unlock, or just what's mentioned?

I have all that the achievements says is required.

I still need health shrines, lockboxes, 30 gold medals etc., but thjat doesn't or should not effect this achievement - or does it, and the other things are just not listed in description?

EDIT: Nvm just read and tried the Martial Arts club recommmendation from the Achievement Guide - it worked for me!

Edited by Waynimus

• 4 weeks later...

Still not got this achievement. I have done all the Martial Arts club's many times now and I spent 3 hours just driving around that map just to see if I had missed anything, still no achievement. Good game but I don't think I will recommended it anyone as you can't complete it

Still not got this achievement. I have done all the Martial Arts club's many times now and I spent 3 hours just driving around that map just to see if I had missed anything, still no achievement. Good game but I don't think I will recommended it anyone as you can't complete it

Have you checked on the social hub to make sure you've completed all the jobs, missions, cases, favors, events and races?

This achievement also glitched on me but the martial arts club thing fixed this.