the most fun i've had in a while

mickspawn

Well guys, heaps of people have bagged this game. HOWEVER..

I think its one of the most entertaining games in ages! A great challenge, fun, addictive, great courses and controls etc.

I haven't been as addicted to a game in a long time!

Recommended to all to grab this one!

I love the avatar too. They should make every game use your avatar. Makes it much better in my opinion!

What does everyone else think?

Well guys, heaps of people have bagged this game. HOWEVER..

I think its one of the most entertaining games in ages! A great challenge, fun, addictive, great courses and controls etc.

I haven't been as addicted to a game in a long time!

Recommended to all to grab this one!

I love the avatar too. They should make every game use your avatar. Makes it much better in my opinion!

What does everyone else think?

Agreed, Im having so much fun with this game, even after the 200. Great game, lots of fun.

Yes it's free; as well as Harm's Way.

On topic: This game is amazing and I wouldn't understand why people would hate on it, as it's free and comes with achievements.

The idea of this game is great, the execution is where all the hatred stems from. The controls, response and inconsistency made me want to hurl my controller throw my HDTV (I refrained of course, but only just barely).

The idea of this game is great, the execution is where all the hatred stems from. The controls, response and inconsistency made me want to hurl my controller throw my HDTV (I refrained of course, but only just barely).

I fully understand that the time trials were annoying and failing them with 1 second over is frustrating to a high extent, but I thought that the controls were better than ever, in my opinion.

The only thing that made me the maddest was those giant swinging hammers, and, of course, Japan level 4.

People are going to hate me for saying this but I wish they had another tier of medals, like platinum. Once you can finish a level w/o dying it pretty much gets you to gold.

And yeah, this is a pretty good game, helped by the use of your avatar.

Edited by nelsnelson

This game makes me want to break things and break them hard. After playing it for the first few courses, I turned to my friend and said: "I'm dropping to dashboard right now to vote against this thing. I haven't played the other game and I don't care. It could be about sucking monkey dicks and I wouldn't care. Fuck. This. Game."

And I stand by that statement. lol

People are going to hate me for saying this but I wish they had another tier of medals, like platinum. Once you can finish a level w/o dying it pretty much gets you to gold.

And yeah, this is a pretty good game, helped by the use of your avatar.

Many more levels were planned including a level editor so you could design your own. However, the limitations of the contest didn't give them enough time to add it. Much of this has been created and programmed already but not completed entirely so it was left out.

The hope is that if the game wins the Doritos competition, they may decide to put a little more work in and create a new expansion for a few bucks that will include more levels and the level designer.

Here's the link to vote for the game and you can do it daily. You just set it up to queue the download for the pics and it counts as a vote for the game. Just log in to your 360 to do the download.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Doritos-Crash-Course-Voting-Pic/00000000-0000-4002-802f-000558570887?cid=search

Less than a week left so do it now!

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I downloaded this Game yesterday and I have already a lot of fun with it. I don't know why people hate on this game. First of all it's for free and the second point is that you don't have to download it, if you don't like it.

It's really funny and challenging to get all the Gold Medals and run in time trough the Finish.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...