Hacking

Mikeg2007

Each rectangle is a separate piece of code. In the top left there is a code you need to match from the code running on the screen. There are three you need to do. If you go over one with a red X it takes away any codes you have already matched so you have to redo them. At the bottom it tells you how many chances you have which will go down if you choose a code that doesn't match.

OK i gotta ask i just started the game and the data pads that you gotta hack, can someone explain how to understand all the jibberish running up my screen?

i dunno about everybody else, i dont even attempt to read it, it makes much more sense (and its much easier to do it by the pattern of the colours), just click on the 1 that matches

I wasn't even aware that it WAS readable. I just do it by the colors and how its all lined up. I guess my screen is too small and not HD to read anything. Although I heard even on HD the text is hard to read.

doesn't look readable to me. but yeah, repeating what other people have said, focus on the colour, length and position of each line of text. they're pretty easy once you get used to them.

Dont even bother reading them lol. Look at from top to down as how they are aligned as does it start in the middle or right or left? - line up the colors and guess how many lines of which color they are. Just scan with your eyes real fast and pay attention where you left the "selecting" lines and the X's around.