harmonix recommends setlist challenge?

MisterBigMack

Songs are automatically recommended based on your previous ratings.. they come up as green. I'm not 100% sure but you may have to make a setlist out of them or maybe there's a way in the menu to pick them as a setlist. Going to look right now...

EDIT:

Play Now > Quickplay > Setlists > Pick one by Harmonix

I can't confirm this because I can't be bothered to play these setlists right now.

Edited by The Nerevarine

I noticed that there are setlists in the "Play A Setlist" section, at the very top - battles and what not - but I can't play any of them because either they aren't for the drums or they have songs I don't have.

They have special icons and are sometimes labeled as battles, and have a variety of DLC usually. The last one I saw was for bands in RB3, but the DLC songs for those bands...

Has anyone tried those?

I've played songs by HMX bands and I've done the pre-made setlists from "Play a Setlist" in the main menu... no achievement.

My guess is that it'll just start unlocking at some point and Harmonix won't say what happened or why any new pre-made setlists work while the ones we have don't/didn't. They are being incredibly tight-lipped about all these bugs/errors/glitches...

To find recommend setlists:

1) Go to Quickplay -> Setlist

2) There will be 3 lists: Battles, Custom Setlists, Pre-Made.

3) In "Custom Setlists", scroll until you see a setlist that has "Harmonix" as the creator.

4) Press Yellow (or Y) to bring up the details. The setlist will be called a "Harmonix Recommends" one.

The only one available now is called "The Exploration Setlist" which includes a handful of DLC songs from artists who are featured on the RB3 disc. Play that and the goal should unlock.

3) In "Custom Setlists", scroll until you see a setlist that has "Harmonix" as the creator.

4) Press Yellow (or Y) to bring up the details. The setlist will be called a "Harmonix Recommends" one.

The only one available now is called "The Exploration Setlist" which includes a handful of DLC songs from artists who are featured on the RB3 disc. Play that and the goal should unlock.

Sweet, thanks for the info. Hopefully they'll put out more setlists in the future that i actually have the songs for

• 1 month later...

I really hope this works, i got it for christmas and tried a few of my own things and it never unlocked. I've never even noticed to click the yellow button.