See Huge Tracks of Land…

West Master - 20

Complete hunting in 16 regions.

See Huge Tracks of Land…

South Master - 20

Complete hunting in 20 regions.

See Huge Tracks of Land…

Huge Tracks of Land - 20

Hunting in 20 regions has been completed.

Hunting sites in this game is comprised of six different locations. Each location has you hunting in four different states, and competing in four different events in each state. Equaling 96 total events (four events, times four regions, times six location sites). You will get each of the Master awards after completing each of the four states for each location site. You will get the Huge Tracks of Land Achievement after you’ve completed the game.

Gun Buff - 50

Unlock all weapons

You unlock weapons based on your performance. The more golds and higher scores you acquire the quicker you’ll unlocked this achievement.

Upgrade Pro - 50

Earn all unlockables in the game.

You unlock player upgrades based on your performance. The more golds and higher scores you acquire the quicker you’ll unlocked this achievement.

Predator Award - 10

Use the Thermal Cam 10 times.

See I Have the Power…

Peeping Tom Award - 10

Use the X-ray Cam 10 times.

See I Have the Power…

Molasses Award - 10

Use Slow Time 10 times.

See I Have the Power…

Chillax Award - 10

Use Freeze Animal 10 times.

See I Have the Power…

Cats Award - 10

Use Laser Bullet 10 times. Pew Pew.

See I Have the Power…

McGraw Award - 10

Use Quick Draw 10 times.

See I Have the Power…

I Have the Power - 10

Use all Power-ups at least once.

For this achievement you just need to use each of the hunter power-up abilities once.

As you go about the slaughter of the meek of the earth you will acquire special abilities.

Which ability you acquire is determined by the method you used to kill a creature.

So if you use your rifle equipped with a scope and take down a rabbit from 200 ft away you’ll receive a Laser Bullet, if you’ve done this in the first few seconds of the challenge, or after reloading you may also get a Quick Draw power up. If you shoot an animal at close range (less than 60 ft) you’ll get the Thermal Cam. Most often you’ll also get an X-ray Cam for this as well. You can only have one power up at a time so if the one listed at the top is the one you want to use, be sure to press the B button to switch to it before it expires (4 seconds). Also if you have two you can use the one at the bottom, and then quickly press B to switch to the other. This way you’ll get credit for using them both.

The X-ray Cam (icon of a deer skeleton) is going to be your best friend. While the Freeze Animal and Slow Time (which you tend to get for shooting multiple animals quickly) are great for killing multiple targets at once, you’ll need the X-ray Cam to get those 100% integrity awards.

If you just play through the game and use whichever power up is available you should easily get all seven of these achievements. These also carry over if you redo a stage, so if you want you can just start a challenge, use a particular power up and keep repeating it over and over until you have the achievement. But it will easily come through normal play without any work on your part.

Deer Slam Cup - 10

Complete the Deer Slam.

See Large Varmint Slam Cup…

Turkey Slam Cup - 10

Complete the Turkey Slam.

Waterfowl Slam Cup - 10

Complete the Waterfowl Slam.

Upland Bird Slam Cup - 10

Complete the Upland Bird Slam.

Small Varmint Slam Cup - 10

Complete the Small Varmint Slam.

Large Varmint Slam Cup - 10

Complete the Large Varmint Slam.

Each of the Slam Cup achievements are in theory unlocked once you’ve killed each of the different species, and types of the specified animals you encounter throughout the game. All with the exception of the upland bird you will get during the normal play of the game, because each animal is hunted during the course of the game. One of the upland birds however appears in only two of the later missions as a special animal to hunt. This is done in the first arcade mission after finishing the south region. The upland bird is hiding in the bush directly in front of you. This is the challenge in which all the foxes are running through the woods and you have to pick them off. Once they run by the bush they’ll scare the bird out, just shoot it for the achievement.

Secret Achievements

Thanksgiving Dinner - 25

A maximum integrity, five star turkey, has been taken.

See Acme Lost a Customer…

Check Out That Rack! – 25

A maximum integrity, five star deer, has been taken.

Don't Drive Angry - 25

A maximum integrity, five star Small Varmint, has been taken.

Is That Howard's Cousin? - 25

A maximum integrity, five star Waterfowl bird, has been taken.

It's Raining... Hen - 25

A maximum integrity, five star Upland bird, has been taken.

Acme Lost a Customer - 25

A maximum integrity, five star Large Varmint, has been taken.

For this achievement you need to kill a five star coyote or fox with 100% integrity. You can do this in the last region once you have the crossbow. For this and all the five star 100% integrity achievements you should follow the same pattern. Once you are in an area where you are hunting that specified animal just run out and kill everything with you’re A/S buckshot or birdshot shotgun. As it has the quickest reload and most bullets. What you are looking for is the five star animals. Most of these can be done on the last arcade mission for each of the last three areas as you’ll have plenty of Turkey’s, Deer, Rabbits, Prairie Dogs, Ducks, Geese, Hens, and Wolves in each of those arcade missions. Once you’ve found the location of the five star animal restart the level and equip your crossbow. Start the match heading towards that animal and kill up close any animal in your way to get the X-Ray power up. If you don’t get it the first time, try again. Once you have the X-Ray power up head towards the location or spot where the five star animal will appear. Then activate the X-ray power up and kill the animal with your crossbow and you’ll get 100% integrity and the achievement.

Arcade Master Gold - 50

Gold has been taken in all arcade missions.

Each of the last missions in each state is an arcade mode. Where they’ll be tons of furry woodland creatures to kill. Just use your compound bow, or A/S shotgun if available. On the earlier missions when you don’t have the crossbow, if you’re going after ground animals use your rifle and if you’re going after birds use your shotgun and you’ll do fine. Remember you can’t fire rifles into the air. Use the same tips as Gold Sharpshooter if you are having any trouble with a particular challenge.

Bronze Sharpshooter - 100

Complete the game with a minimum of Bronze on all missions.

See Gold Sharpshooter…

Silver Sharpshooter - 150

Complete the game with a minimum of Silver on all missions.

See Gold Sharpshooter…

Gold Sharpshooter - 200

Complete the game with a minimum of Gold on all missions.

The first thing you need to know is never accept a score that is not gold. You do not get a chance to replay a mission after you accept your score. So only accept Gold Scores. It may seem like a pain, but it’s really not as long as you use your crossbow once available and rush the animals to get a close shot bonus. Each mission should be handled with the same basic strategy. First thing you should do at the beginning of every level is press and hold the LB button to look for animal locations. This is extremely important later in the game when you have to find and kill hidden animals. Sometimes animals won’t appear on your hunter sense radar. This often happens when they are too close. Again in later levels this will happen all the time. So just stand still for a good 20-30 seconds using you’re Calls. This will do two things, one it gives you a Call Bonus when tallying up your points. And Two if any animal is nearby it will come a running towards you allowing you to kill it point blank and earn a close shot bonus. Plus using the crossbow won’t alert other nearby animals.

Speaking of your bow, you should always be using your bows once you have them and only the crossbow once it’s available. Ignore the message that says your crossbow is only good for animals within 100ft. I’ve used my rifle with scope and seen an animal marked as 450 feet away and taken it down with the crossbow.

A few of the missions you’ll have foxes, coyote, or deer that will scare away your targets. These missions most often have targets that you can’t use Calls for… however you can still use Calls and get a bonus. In fact if you’re having trouble getting gold on a particular mission trying using all of your calls for a bonus. One of the later missions you’ll be required to get 650 points and the only animals you’ll have to kill are six prairie dogs and one duck. However the only way to get over 650 is to kill all of them with close shots. This is a pain to do because the prairie dogs haul ass the moment you move. However you can use your crossbow and kill the one farthest away from you first. You should receive either a bullet time, or animal freeze power up to slow time, use it and quickly run out and close shot kill all of them. Then walk over to the bush that the bird is hiding in and shoot him up close. This will only net you about 589 points and if the game would end now you’d be fine as there should be a good 80 seconds left on the clock, which would mean 80 additional points. However the mission won’t end, until it eventually hits 0. But if you do the Calls you should get a Call Bonus of 79 points or so and easily beat the 650 for Gold. So if you are finding yourself within 70-80 points of gold just use your Calls. Even if that animal isn’t on the map you’ll still get the bonus (if your Calls are excellent, failed or normal Calls do not earn you points).

One last piece of advice read your pre-challenge message. It will often tell you to watch out for secret animals in the bushes, or be on the lookout for Deer, etc.. these animals are most often five stars and if you can kill them with close shots, or long shots they alone most times will net you Gold. Also be sure to use your dog, especially in bird missions. If you scare the animals away they will fly away and never come back. This means you only have one shot at killing them. However if you send your dog out to scare them, they'll circle about two, sometimes three times. Now go enjoy the slaughtering of meek… not to mention that “Achievement Unlocked – 5 for 520 pts” you'll get at the end.

No need to be confused as I said you can't miss the first few, and you won't start getting these achievements until after you've completed 16 regions which means 64 missions.
The "these achievements" I am talking about is in response to scorcherchamp's question about the "Slam Cup Achievements" those are the achievements that start to unlock after your 64th mission. You'll start getting the other achievements on your first mission. And again although there are 96 missions most won't take you longer than 30-45 seconds to complete.

And how sweet is it, after almost two years I finally got to quote the Great Wreckon Dracgon.

The "these achievements" I am talking about is in response to scorcherchamp's question about the "Slam Cup Achievements" those are the achievements that start to unlock after your 64th mission. You'll start getting the other achievements on your first mission. And again although there are 96 missions most won't take you longer than 30-45 seconds to complete.

And how sweet is it, after almost two years I finally got to quote the Great Wreckon Dracgon.

Yeah, but that guy is a total douchboggle, so it's nothing to be excited about.:p:p

Great guide though, I rented this yesterday, and your guide will def. help me out.

Sorry for the seemingly double post, but this was 2 days ago...

for the 100% integrity, you say to wait for the Arcade mission, ok, not a big problem there, but in the one in Northern Mexico I think it is, with all the deer running right next to you, how do you know which one it is? With all that there are, how do you determine? I tried to count them, but there are too many in that one that run behind you, in front of you, and I know I couldn't kill them all..

The deer that are five stars are the ones that come down the hill behind you. Also a few towards the end when time is running out will come right down the hill to the left. You needed worry about this for deer as you'll have several missions later where their are five star deers that are special targets on multiple missions.

• 2 weeks later...

Just played through this today. Ok game. I recall two missions that gave me a little trouble but overall easy 1000.

Been visiting this place for a while but just registered today after beating the game and not getting the small varmint secret achievement. Ended up playing through to the 3rd arcade challange and got it killing a marmot in the challenge.

Glitchy when walking really upset me at times. I put in a little over 6 hours off and on throughout the day.

Thanks for the guide that let me clarify the questions on my mind.

• 2 weeks later...

The guide is pretty solid. But I do have to say the game is pretty straightfoward. The best way to put this information out would be simply like this.

Play through the game and never accept anything but a Gold on it. If you do this, there will only be two sets of achievements that will not come automically. The integrity achievements and the powers achievements. Literally everything else will unlock on it's own if you just get gold on every mission.

Now to unlock those two sets of acheivements that are not automatic. Make sure you use each individual power 10 times. (and of course your explanation of the powers is excellent) For the other set of achievements, you need to bag a 5 star 100% integrity animal. Noting the earliest possible mission to get each one on would be good. I've got all but the Upland bird already and I'm only on mission 54. Basically your description is good for obtaining a 100% integrity animal. Just use X-Ray and use a crossbow or sometimes a pump shotgun works well for at least the bird that isn't the upland one. (This one is very close to level 54, I'd guess level 52... it's an arcade mission where all you do is shoot at a ton of birds) If there were a couple of levels noted for obtaining these missable achievements, the guide would be pretty much perfect.

• 3 weeks later...

100% integrity can be all done fairly early

the key is using the xray vision. it tells you what the integrity is

if your getting 98%, you need to change your gun

then you can do what wreckon suggests by playing the mission to find the 5 star and then restarting and usuing the right weapon on it

now the book says after you beat the game, you can then travel to any region you want. i hope so cause i fudged up and saved a silver early on.

can anyone here confirm or deny this

After accepting a silver medal at hunt 22, and then accepting another silver medal at 68, I am now on my 3rd time through the game, and I just at this moment found out, you can turn autosave off. Go to options, gameplay, autosave turn to off. To save your progress manually you just have to back out all the way to the first menu so press B twice from the Career Hunt main menu, and then it will prompt you to save. Ah, that just gave me the motivation to finish this damn game off.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...