What Was the Last Achievement You Unlocked? (Non-Post Boosting Edition)

iBuzz7S

I remember Vidmaster Endure was an absolute nightmare....When we finally able to get to the last wave with out someone lagging out we ran out of ammo. There was just 2 of us trying to melee a brute. We wound up killing him....it was awesome.

Vidmaster: Endure was both a pain in the ass, and yet one one the most entertaining achievements I've obtained through any Halo game. Upsetting that back when I obtained it, I never asked for help on this site. And since I only had once friend who played it, he took it upon himself to find two randoms off....YouTube, lol wtf?

Regardless, great times!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vidmaster: Endure was both a pain in the ass, and yet one one the most entertaining achievements I've obtained through any Halo game. Upsetting that back when I obtained it, I never asked for help on this site. And since I only had once friend who played it, he took it upon himself to find two randoms off....YouTube, lol wtf?

Regardless, great times!

My group was with a dude I met through Halo 3 multiplayer boosting. I can't remember if it was on here or on Trueachievements, but he pulled in some folks so we could survive. I'd say he was the heavy hitter, he went out into the middle and took care of a lot of the other guys while I was the second hitter, cleaning up his mess while the other two stayed hidden behind cover picking off anything that came close. After awhile one of them went to go hide in that hallway so he could safely afk...but yeah, we ended up getting the achievement and just went ahead to complete the entire thing shortly thereafter.

We also used one of those two for the other achievement, where you have to survive the last level on Legendary with 4 people. Unfortunately the other guy we got was like the leftover we were using .__. two Caboose's from RvB. They screwed around a bit, laughing their asses off as they blew themselves up or died...naturally, the guy who pulled this together was getting frustrated with them and I just sorta chilled. Granted, I wasn't spectacular for a little bit handling the rocket launcher on that warthog...but eventually it worked out.

Only took me 4 days to 1000 ODST, I ran through Legendary with Inebriadeted Jedi (I know I spelled that all sorts of wrong but I dungivafuk .__.) with my second controller acting as a spawn point while the two of us ran through killing shit. Wasn't too bad...those 4 player things came last.

Only took me 4 days to 1000 ODST, I ran through Legendary with Inebriadeted Jedi (I know I spelled that all sorts of wrong but I dungivafuk .__.) with my second controller acting as a spawn point while the two of us ran through killing shit. Wasn't too bad...those 4 player things came last.

I remember that. Didn't you have to do the last mission again because the achievement didn't unlock for you the first time? :(

I remember that. Didn't you have to do the last mission again because the achievement didn't unlock for you the first time? :(

Yeah, I forgot why it didn't x_x it's alright though, I did manage to get it unlocked eventually! I think it was with the other 3 players, judging by the unlock order I'm looking at here. That's right, you couldn't use the warthog/scorpion but you did get unlimited rockets (or close to it) on the back of the mongoose. Still, can't thank you enough for running through that with me!

Yeah, I forgot why it didn't x_x it's alright though, I did manage to get it unlocked eventually! I think it was with the other 3 players, judging by the unlock order I'm looking at here. That's right, you couldn't use the warthog/scorpion but you did get unlimited rockets (or close to it) on the back of the mongoose. Still, can't thank you enough for running through that with me!

It's no problem! :D I'm glad I was able to help.

I think the achievement didn't unlock for you because you got disconnected from LIVE at some point. The same thing happened to me the first time I played ODST, and I had to replay a few levels.

Repeat Survivor - 25G

0YCLiGJhbC9ACgVLBRxYWlA5L2FjaC8wLzEwNAAAAADn5+f+zGc4.jpg

"In matchmaking, survived three vehicle explosions in a row with the Survivor package."

Probably the worst achievement in the Champions Bundle. It was kinda fun to boost though. One guy couldn't get the package to equip to his loadout so he kept blowing up, and we all laughed... Yeah, you would have had to be there. Anyway, I'm going through achievement withdrawl. I haven't earned one non-boosted since I finished the Far Cry 3 co-op ones back in June.

"Drums in the Deep" for 10g on XCOM: Enemy Unknown.

Got it for digging to the lowest level of the base. lol, pretty easy one to miss though I would think unless base setups are randomized. I have plenty of energy and space enough for what I need still, I was just digging because I had the money and thought "why not?" lol

Got a new computer, better than the one I was using before for sure. I can run DArk Souls pretty smooth now as opposed to super laggy like my last computer.

1YCLiGJhbC8QDBtVGwxTB2ExL2FjaC8wLzZkAAAAAOfn5-pqhvM=.jpg Covenant: Blade of the Darkmoon

Discover Blade of the Darkmoon covenant.

0ICLiGJhbC9FDRtVGwxTB2ExL2FjaC8wLzcxAAAAAOfn5-8sxTU=.jpg Covenant: Path of the Dragon

Discover Path of the Dragon covenant.

Doing some Covenant stuff, so I went and found these 2 so that I could get a rare weapon, a miracle, and an achievement. when I am more prepared I can actually go join Gwyndolin's covenant get what I need from him and kill him so I get something else I need.

0YCLiGJhbC9EDRtVGwxTB2ExL2FjaC8wLzcwAAAAAOfn5-7MPaY=.jpgCovenant: Darkwraith

Discover Darkwraith covenant

1YCLiGJhbC9NAhtVGwxTB2ExL2FjaC8wLzg5AAAAAOfn5-px86A=.jpg Defeat the Four Kings

Defeat the Four Kings, inheritors of souls.

4 kings was a cake walk, I have never struggled with this boss. Don't know why people have a hard time with this fight in particular and because I did tings the way I did, I got to meet another covenant.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1349/5-1F8Tw=.jpg

Blood Brother 20http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Rescue the Georgian Spec Ops

Just playing through the campaign for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier. Almost at the end of the campaign and have a lousy 8 achievements. Stupid achievements!

I also completed NHL 2K6 and Madden NFL 06 overnight. Piss-easy games, but I wish NFL 06 lasted a little longer. Actually a fun game to play compared to the new ones.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/865/5+f8SdR4.jpgToxophilite10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.pngKill a target from 70m or more with the bow (Single Player only).

I tried this for about 10 minutes last night outside a base in Far Cry 3. Once the arrow finally connected, I laughed because it was epic

• 3 weeks later...

A Heart of Steel - 150:gsicon:

http://www.trueachievements.com/imagestore/0000991000/991004.jpg

Clear the game on the highest difficulty.

My final achievement in Resident Evil 4 HD. Just completed it last night. Wasn't too bad so long as you finished the Separate Ways campaign and used the knight armor costume for Ashley, making her invincible. I never played professional difficulty when I had Resident Evil 4 on the Wii, but this was just hilarious to see when an enemy tried to pick up Ashley and they just fell over and the ground for me to knife them. I also managed to defeat the second El Gigante using only the knife, and that was awesome.

Danger Ahead - 20g

Cloudberry Kingdom for completing Chapter 4 in the Story Mode

This game gets freaking HARD. It was really super fun, especially with co-op mode, but at some point it's like it turns into a tracing game. You almost have to stick to one path or you're completely hosed. That's not nearly as fun lol.

http://www.trueachievements.com/imagestore/0000625100/625165.jpgReach level 25. 25http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Not sure why, but I'm playing Gears of War 3. Save game corrupted, so I had to delete and start again. Two online matches later, I am level 25. :confused:

Also got Socialite and Award Winning Tactics, but that looks to be because Epic gave players a helping hand.