Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• 1 month later...

Overall the achievements don't look too bad. The win all 34 bowl trophies could take awhile but I suppose a apossible workaroaund would be to have a save of say a 9-0 season and then try and sim from there different sceanrios to at least get a couple different ones. I also wonder for all the ones that say no co-op would work if you disconnect the controller late and end the game against the computer. Who knows, I suppose we'll have to wait and see.

Overall the achievements don't look too bad. The win all 34 bowl trophies could take awhile but I suppose a apossible workaroaund would be to have a save of say a 9-0 season and then try and sim from there different sceanrios to at least get a couple different ones. I also wonder for all the ones that say no co-op would work if you disconnect the controller late and end the game against the computer. Who knows, I suppose we'll have to wait and see.

There was the no co-op thing in last year's Madden I think. It just means that you can't have two controllers on the same team but you can have one on one team and another on the other team.

This game looks amazing on achievements. Hard and easy ones. I cant wait. This game will be epic!

At a quick glance, the only hard (perhaps time-consuming), is acquiring all of the bowl trophies. NCAA and Madden are always easy achievements every year. Boosting stats for a team, dropping them for another, and second player makes it too easy.

I really wish they would change the list up. Sure they add new ones there and there, but if you compare the 07, 08, 09, and now 10, the lists are overall pretty similar.

It looks like a very easy 600-700 once again, you'll have to work for 800-900 and the 1000 looks pretty hard IMO, especially with the final achievement being to win all bowl trophies.

Hey, I know this isn't an achievement related topic, but real quick, is there any way to acquire the actual names for all rosters other than doing it manually? Sorry, I just didn't think it was necessary to create an entire thread for a question that may just have an answer of "no".

At a quick glance, the only hard (perhaps time-consuming), is acquiring all of the bowl trophies. NCAA and Madden are always easy achievements every year. Boosting stats for a team, dropping them for another, and second player makes it too easy.

Yea, i'd say getting all the bowl trophies will be pretty hard too.

Just because i don't know the requirements that you have to meet to even get into the bowls.

Yea, i'd say getting all the bowl trophies will be pretty hard too.

Just because i don't know the requirements that you have to meet to even get into the bowls.

Most of the bowls have specific conference tie-ins and based on how you finish in your conference. Here is a list of the bowls for this upcoming year. Like I mentioned above perhaps you could have multiple saves of say a 8-0 or 9-0 team and you could manipulate winning/losing to change your place in the conference and get to multiple bowls.

http://www.collegefootballpoll.com/bowl_games_bowl_schedule.html

Hey, I know this isn't an achievement related topic, but real quick, is there any way to acquire the actual names for all rosters other than doing it manually? Sorry, I just didn't think it was necessary to create an entire thread for a question that may just have an answer of "no".

Yeah you should be able to download them from the EA locker like last years. That is what I did. I wasn't about to type all the names in. Before 360 I'd always get them from some guy called DT that always posted them. He upped them last year and I downloaded it off the EA server.

I really wish the achievements werent so repetitive. i wished that they would have done achievements like they did with madden last year how you would have to do the achievements with a certian team or player. the only thing i like about the repetitiveness is how easy the achievements are sometimes. Also i have a question, i have played the demo so far and i was wondering what is the set-up? there is a achievement where you score a TD on a running play with a 100% set-up.

Thanks

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1003/-SAQ9g==.jpgSet 'Em Up, Knock 'Em Down20 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpgScore a TD when running a play that is 100% setup (excludes co-op).

I really wish the achievements werent so repetitive. i wished that they would have done achievements like they did with madden last year how you would have to do the achievements with a certian team or player. the only thing i like about the repetitiveness is how easy the achievements are sometimes. Also i have a question, i have played the demo so far and i was wondering what is the set-up? there is a achievement where you score a TD on a running play with a 100% set-up.

Thanks

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1003/-SAQ9g==.jpgSet 'Em Up, Knock 'Em Down20 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpgScore a TD when running a play that is 100% setup (excludes co-op).

I havent played the Demo so dont take my word for it!

If i had to quess what this means its like running the same play like a blast to the left on ever 2nd down play. Now if this is really this realistic(which will be sick) then the computer should technically shift over to the left on 2nd down after u do this say 3 or 4 times. That would "set" up a play-action pass if u faked the blast left and then rolled out to the right. Depending on how well you run it the saftey might come up or the corner might come up...

I dont know, havent played the demo, so doent shoot me if i'm wrong.