Ubi Soft move the game to 2012!

http://currentgame.de/wp-content/uploads/cg_ghostrecon-567x253.jpg?ei=jBvRTb-tOM3n-gaW5bnrCQ&iact=rc&dur=78&page=3&tbnh=104&tbnw=232&start=20&ndsp=6&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:20&tx=110&ty=64

On a company meeting Ubi Soft announced, that the game moved to the beginning of 2012.

The reasons are the quality management and that the game need more time.

Another reason is the christmas selling. To many other games (Call of Duty, Gears of War, etc.) get a release in this time period and they would like to avoid a low selling at the end of the year.

Topic: I hope they use the time to make a great game. i love Ghost Recon, MP was great with friends.

im really getting sick of the pushed back dates... Is the 3rd time its been push back??? i could understand pushing it back for sales, but at some point they are going to lose all of the Ghost Recon fans to Call of Duty and Gears.

This year will be crazy. Gears 3 (September), Ghost Recon (was going to be october), Modern Warfare 3 (November), and Battlfield 3 (Decemeber). maybe they should have named it GRAW 3 and it would have fit in better :) this year will be a great line up.

I think they won´t lose fans. It´s a natural way like Epic did it with Gears last year. Too much games in a short period destroy the selling of a few games.

I think Mass Effect 3 moved for this reason to 2012 the same way. Next one is (i hope not) RAGE.

We all know, that CoD MW3, Battlefield 3 and Gears 3 destroy any other selling this year. It´s ok, i don´t scream for Ghost Recon because i got enough to do this year ;)

Although Epic did push back Gears 3 till September at least they put out the beta they promised to the people, Ubisoft promised the mp beta for ghost recon with SC: conviction last year, but there is no word if they are still doing a beta. Honestly I wish they would give more details on the progress of the game/beta, rather then saying "it's delayed again"

I think they won´t lose fans. It´s a natural way like Epic did it with Gears last year. Too much games in a short period destroy the selling of a few games.

I think Mass Effect 3 moved for this reason to 2012 the same way. Next one is (i hope not) RAGE.

We all know, that CoD MW3, Battlefield 3 and Gears 3 destroy any other selling this year. It´s ok, i don´t scream for Ghost Recon because i got enough to do this year ;)

your right as far as FPS go, i don't think Ghost Recon has the fan base to compete in sales, but im sure Gears and MW3 will take a hit from the rpg Elder Scrolls: Skyrim being released in November.

All in All im hoping it turns out to be a major competitor and maybe ubisoft will start pushing more Ghost Recon titles out.

Yeah but Gears 3 wasn't pushed back multiple times like this... AND there was no promised beta that disappeared, AND there's a steady stream of media for Gears. Since E3 last year and this delay announcement there has been NOTHING. Not a peep. I watch the gameplay again and again, and I still love it, but they really have to get their shit straight. At least release some interview or something, you guys don't have to know what you're doing, just let us think you do.