The Official I'm Stuck/Achievement Questions Thread

Vendetta

Sorry is this has been answered, but I didn't spend ages looking but...

Good Samaritan...I have the 'kill all the engineers cheeve (which will teach me to look before I play), so I'm a second Easy play through to save all the engineers.

I've come across the first one, it's got two grunts holding it and one standing around. I have tried LOADS of times now to save the stupid thing, but every time the grunts die, it dies and I have to load the last save. I have tried sniping them, meleeing them, every tactic I can think of and no matter what, the engineer just blows up and dies!

What am I doing wrong?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Samaritan...I have the 'kill all the engineers cheeve (which will teach me to look before I play), so I'm a second Easy play through to save all the engineers.

I've come across the first one, it's got two grunts holding it and one standing around. I have tried LOADS of times now to save the stupid thing, but every time the grunts die, it dies and I have to load the last save. I have tried sniping them, meleeing them, every tactic I can think of and no matter what, the engineer just blows up and dies!

What am I doing wrong?

Good Samaritan isn't to "save" all the engineers, it is to not kill any throughout the game. So you do not have to save it from the grunts, just run past it! As long as you kill no engineers throughout your playthrough, you will unlock the achievement.

What am I doing wrong?

I think the achievement counts if you do not do anything to the engineers. Try ignoring every engineer and just head to wherever you need to go.

I just beat the game's campaign (solo on Heroic) but I still don't have the "Super Sleuth" achievement. The guide says "You will obtain this as you start the Mission BUCK: Kikowani Station. You cannot miss this achievement."

Well I guess somehow I missed it. Anybody got any idea what I have to do now? I just watched the credits roll and it still has not unlocked.

I just beat the game's campaign (solo on Heroic) but I still don't have the "Super Sleuth" achievement. The guide says "You will obtain this as you start the Mission BUCK: Kikowani Station. You cannot miss this achievement."

Well I guess somehow I missed it. Anybody got any idea what I have to do now? I just watched the credits roll and it still has not unlocked.

First, may I suggest using the search function? This has been answered a million times.

Anyway, you missed this because you didn't play through the campaign from start to finish on the same save. You must have quit the campaign and started a new one on the level you left off or just reloaded from the wrong thing. This causes the campaign data to erase (but not your VISR data). Just play through again on Easy and plow through all the levels. Should take about an hour or two.

I did not have that problem. We got gumshoe and junior detective one night. Saved/quit and finished off super sleuth and legendary campaign the next night. According to the achievement guide the achievements are attained by beating a specific mission but I think that is incorrect. I cannot say for sure I will have to wait for other people to post since I already have all the achievements. Or if anyone else cares to say something please do :)

ok for this achievement u need to play though it with out going back and redoing the mission, i had to play though it 2 time cuz i went back and did a mission over before beating the game and didnt get that achievement so i went back and did it on easy (2hour) and got it that way....hope this helps

What am I doing wrong?

For this one achievement it say u cant kill them now i had the same problem then founf out that if u done kill it and let the brutes kill it, that it doesnt pop up as 1 out of 10 on the screen so ur safe, i let them kill it and finished the game and got the achievement...hope this helps

Yeah ive already completed the game on Heroic in Co-op but when we go through and get the 29 Audio logs... the last one in the Data Hive level isnt available. I know its triggered in the Kikawana Station flashback but it wont start.

Anyone got any ideas??

u have to make sure that the person in the datahive doesnts die he leads u there and then tells u to stay but u follow him in the door, where u get the flametrower, and its in there....hope this helps

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guy's im currently really stuck on Legendary near the end of Data Hive in the Blue tunnel i cant get past these brutes , i take out all the normal ones but i end up getting killed by the big one with the turret every single time, any suggestions?

EDIT: done now no need to worry found a long wall i could run around and take out the brutes and a health pack back in another room , i then spammed grenades at the brute with the plasma turret and took it off him :) 1 level left to go for the 300g bonanza of vcompleting ODST on legendary first time :D

Edited by KingSamwise08

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
O.K., I've found all 30 audio logs, but I only have 3 of the 4 achievements. It never gave me "Tuned In" after my third audio log.

I tried deleting my save game info and starting a new game, but when I get to the part where you download the city map all the audio logs are still there.

Any suggestions?

try loading up the free roam level and it *should* reset the in-game counter for the achievement just find three and see what happens. you should be able to tell if its working the the counter pops up with 1/30 after the first...

Im stuck on kiwikawa station , whatever its called. Im not really stuck there but I dont know what to do in the Mombasa streets with the rookie after ive beatin the Kiwikawa station. Where do I go. Have i missed something.

follow the marker on your screen it should appear as a blue circle on your compass and check your map and it should have a blue highlighted area

• 4 weeks later...