FAQs - Look Here Before Asking Questions.

The Pants Party

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly! I don't know what's in the box, as I never went back for it. But once you get into his room and kill him, you loot the key off him and can return through the sub. You apparently don't need it for any achievement though, I got the 1000 without ever going back to open it. But now I'm curious...

There was just some ammo, health packs and I think £100 but nothing special. I saved the game after I finished the masterpiece then killed him to see if it was worth going back after I get to the end of the game. To be honest it's not and like you worked out Pants, there is nothing in the box that is really of any use and chances are you have full health and enough ammo anyway.

ON TOPIC:Dude thanks for the info! you made 1000 look easy bro...the way you broke it down makes it look simple and easy i might get those achievement's pretty soon man anyways keep up the good work!

OFF TOPIC: dude its 6:49 in the morning just waiting for hollywood videos to open at 9:00 am man its a damn good day can't wait.....

I was wondering whether it is possible to go back and finish researching the little sisters after you have rescued/harvested them all because i just need that and bouncer research. I know it's unlikely but i was wondering maybe if any other little sister come out of the vents at all, just incase.

On the level with the fisheries and wharfs (the one where you first get the research camera) i ended up somehow rescuing 4 little sisters, even though it showed that there should be only 3. Toward the end of the level, it warned me that i missed a little sister! I must have glitched the level somehow. Anyone else have this happen, and will it screw up the little sister achievements at the end? Thanks in advance. I'd be willing to start over if i have to, since its not too very far in. So please respond before i waste my time. Thanks in advance.

OK so I've been checking out different forums to see if I can get help, but no luck so far. So lets see if these forums can help.

Regarding the Research PHD achievement, I've fully reseach every enemy that I needed to, I got all those achievements. So thats taken care of, now I fully researched the security camera, flying gun bots and the gun turret. I know I did due to not being able to take anymore pictures of them, I've tried zooming in and different angles and I still can't take a pictue of them, so I know those are fully reseached. So with all this done I still haven't gotten the achievement. I will say this, when I got the achievement for fully reseaching the "Little Sister", instead of getting the animation on screen that shows the "+++", I got a different animation saying something else. So something went wrong, maybe its just a glitch that only I have experienced or maybe its a glitch that alot of people are having trouble with.

If anyone can help, that would be great, but for the love of god, please do not reply to my post with "make sure you fully researched everything......." or "make sure you fully research the camera, turret and bot......".

Hey guys i have a question. I seem to have a problem with the second last mission. When the little sister drains adam from the last test subject she keeps draining adam from the corpse until I leave her. When I return she finishes draining the adam but she doesn't move on. I tried reloading the game and leaving the level and coming back again and it still happens. I don't know what it is, but anyone knows reply back as soon as you can. Thank you.

If there are enemies nearby she won't move on, so try to eliminate all of them. If that doesn't work then I'm not sure...if the problem keeps happening, then try letting her get killed maybe...and go knock on the vent with your wrench to summon another one. That's all I can think of.

Thanks for that, but I also tried that last night as well. I did kill the big daddy that was up ahead, but nothing happened. After that their are no other threats in the hallways and I can't get any of the enemies from the hallways to kill the little sister after she get adams.

ok so on the point prometheus level when you become the big daddy and get the little sister out of the vent, I go in to the sphere and it says I have not harvested / saved all the little sisters in this deck etc.... and I have gone back from the beginging to the end and I can't find anything....Please help me someone.....

You must not have gotten them all....I know this may sound stupid, but hit start and check to see if all the little faces are filled in. There are 3 in that area. One in Optimized Eugenics, one in the place across from it...and one in Little Wonders...Make sure you follow the big daddies to the holes and wait for the Little Sisters to pop out....if that doesnt work then u have a glitch or something lol....or maybe there are sisters that u missed in previous levels...but i dont think thats it since it said "on this deck"

Edit: @ MASTERCHEAT....the enemies should be able to kill her if you let them...idk why that would be a problem....did you restart from the beginning when she is getting adam from the FIRST body (test subject # 1)?... b/c there should be multiple waves of enemies from then on

Q: How long is this game?

A: Simply playing for fun will take 18-22 hours.

You need to change that question :p

playing it casually and for fun for the first time without looking at the achievements i finished the game from start to finish in just over 5 hours and i'm not good at FPS games

I let the enemies kill her, but then it takes me back to the station were subject 3 is and the little sister does it again. I don't know what I can do now. I think I tried everything and I don't want to restrat the game. Please someone help me before I go insane and quit on this great game. PLEASE!

I don't want to sound like an idiot, but I don't want to replay the game again for 50 measly points: Do I have to save all the Little Sisters to get all the Tonics?

Yessir. They give you presents for saving them and some tonics are in the presents.

For the 9th question: Can you get 1000 in one play through?

Could you add that you shouldn't buy too many health/eve increases or plasmids to the list of things you have to do. I was going through the threads and found that alot of ppl ran out of Adam when they bought too much and didn't save for tonics when also saving all sisters. I haven't actually beaten the game yet, but like I said, it seems to be the case in the forums that if you don't save Adam for tonics, you won't have enough to buy everything.