Achievement Trading Thread (Campaign/Versus/Horde/Beast/Medals/Ribbons)

The Pants Party

Online now looking for players to do horde on forces of nature and fenix rising maps. also beast mode on them and insane if possible. playing online now just hit me up if intrested in doing any off these or any other achives you might need. GT: II Dayez II

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still need help with these ribbons. Will be on ALL DAY.

BEAST: Indigestion, Team Shaman, Team Savior, Just In Time

HORDE: Reconnaissance, I Gotcha

I can help anyone out with any ribbons or medals, just message me.

GT: Dr3matik

I can help with beast and horde. just need bout 2 or 3 medals in beast and in horde i'm just building up my levels for fortification.

Looking for 3 people to help with I've got this achievement. Me and friend want to get this done and will gladly help you as well. Also will help with horde to finish waves and finish on insane. Send me a pm or message my gamertag: cheese cutta

These are the online achievements I need:

The Host with the Most (hosting horde), Places to See, People to Destroy (hosting beast), Kill Locust (Like a Boss) (5 onyx guards on hardcore),Zeta Team, Go! (horde as team zeta), and Force Multiplier, (kill Lambent Berserker with 5 Forces of Nature guys)

and in versus, Come to Poppa! (win vs as 5 recruit claytons), Locust, Forever! (win vs as 5 Savage Marauders), I've Got This! (10 kills as leader in Guardian).

Plus I would like to complete beast mode on insane. As well, I need these medals: Meatshop (4 kills as butcher), Team Saviour (revive three at once), Last hope (only one to survive in Horde), I gotcha (revive all teammates in one wave),

Whew... it's a bunch, but most of them are pretty easy, just need 4 other people. I will be on at almost anytime, everyday until may 6th. Please IM, just let me know it's for gears 3 boosting. Gamertag is: Oubeijin

Thank you!

hey guys just wanted to put this out there but i currently have 2 xbox's and im willing to join up with some one to try and knock out those kill medals. we can switch off every hour. if your interested hit me up.

would help if u had 2 controllers

need - That's just crazy.. we few, we happy few.. all for one, one for all... unstoppable force... horde natural... natural selection... I've got this!... force multiplier

I'm online tonight GMT time.. message me on live GT - Lurgilurg