Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got a question here!!

What do you do if someone here finds achievements for the first time..do you post it here?email a mod or something because i was looked at the home page and states that Pants party has submitted the list.I thought i was the first one. Not breaking anyones balls,just want to know the procedure

..sorry if its Off topic

Guys I found a list with the achievement descriptions...It seems almost half and half with SP and MP achievements...

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/15870/Condemned-2-Bloodshot-Achievements-Revealed/

So that's what all them mean...how the hell where we supposed to figure that out...Thanks to Team Xbox though for getting this list.

Guest scottydo42

-Get through a mission in FPS-

-Shoot your way through it all in FPS-

what do they mean "in FPS.."

got a question here!!

What do you do if someone here finds achievements for the first time..do you post it here?email a mod or something because i was looked at the home page and states that Pants party has submitted the list.I thought i was the first one. Not breaking anyones balls,just want to know the procedure

..sorry if its Off topic

He's just trying to steal your thunder...still i think you should get an award for posting the list.

AHHHHH Ive been waiting for these to come out already. When the flip they gonna release the demo, I wanna play it over n over till it comes out. But Im glad to see the achievement list out. Now I know what all I have to look forward to

Maybe First Person Shooter?

Probably something you unlock after beating the game.

lol it could be awesome if you could unlock a mode where you would get alot of ammo for your guns, but even more enemies.

That would be sweeeeet.

I think im gonna do a walkthrough with commentary on the first game or something, to celebrate the release of Bloodshot.

And i'm pre-ordering it very soon :)