i cant load this game up anymore

yesterday the game was working fine, and now today, when i try to load it up, i get the first 2 splash screen things and then the screen just goes black...

am i the only person having this problem? ;/

No you're not and there is actually a thread for this already on page 1 :]

It's a pain, I thought "I wont get it". Then i thought what the hell and now the full game doesn't work!

didnt work... :(

what did work however, was signing out of my account and loading the game up without a profile logged in, then the game loads up fully and promts you to sign in when u press start at the main menu.

This worked for me too, But it is not ideal. Re-downloading the game doesn't work. I am yet to clear my cache. Although i shouldn't need to do that anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm the developer of the game so I thought I'd respond to this. This seems to happen to a small number of people and is related to specific LIVE accounts,... funnily enough I was one of those people! I had the same issue with "Risk: Factions" and I imagine other games exhibit the same problem. Making sure you're signed out before starting the game and then signing in when you're prompted seems to work fine.

When I came across this problem I tried recovering my main profile to the XBox development kit to investigate the issue. The problem didn't happen there and when I recovered it back to the XBox in my front room it stopped happening there as well and has never happened since. It seems like some LIVE accounts get themselves in a slightly weird state which is sorted by re-downloading it.

Hopefully I'll be able to get a fix at some point but recreating the problem is a nightmare!

Cheers,

Dave