Netflix and Hulu Plus

mosin360

I would go crazy without cable. My household watches to many shows that are not on netflix and Hulu Plus, also if you want any movie channels you need to have cable to use their services (Hbo go for example).

Also, I hated Hulu Plus, I would rather have Dvr and be able to fast forward then pay and watch commercials. We canceled Hulu after several months because we literally never used it because of all of the forced commercials.

My gf loves netflix though, and they do have alot of content. The big downfall about netflix/hulu/prime though is once you go through the content you are stuck with no tv besides reruns(if you were to watch it over again). Some shows are released when the next season is launched on netflix, however sometimes it can take much longer.

On that note, you might want to look into Amazon Prime also, you get free prime shipping on basically anything and a netflix like app, but searching is really annoying.

I enjoy cable though, my household watches alot of tv so it is definitely worth it for us, and I don't have to worry about content not being released on netflix/hulu etc... although if HBO would begin offering a subscription service (instead of requiring cable) I would cancel hbo from my cable immediately if it was cheaper.