Invading Ascend Champions not taking melee damage? Bug, update or trick?

DishinShoryuken

Greetings all.

I have been playing and enjoying this game until today. I was invaded and warped to fight my adversary when i saw that their record was 55 Kills and 3 Deaths. The gear looked normal and was not that high compared to my own so I thought it was because of their magic that they got so many wins.

I went in and did my battle tactics.....and their LP gauge did not move for my 4 hit combo. I tried again and still no LP gauge movement. Used Transmute and LP gauge moved down. I like a challenge but a battle I cannot win is different. Is this a glitch or is there a way to have your Champions not take any damage from weapons?

And if it is a glitch/play around the rules, how do I beat an opponent that my weapon will not hurt? The way of moving away from them while health regens does not work as their LP Gauge fills up all the way when attempting this route.

Thanks for any insight and happy Ascending

I've had this happen once or twice, what level was the guy that was invading you? If he's like 5 levels above, you have to figure he's got higher AC and HP's. Generally my most damaging spells are chain lightning, which stuns them followed by 4 Seekers.. this usually hurts them. I honestly don't know if it's possible to even cheat/hack this game since everything is saved server side..

If I ran into a invader like this, I would level up some more, then try again.

I killed an invader this morning who was level 25, I'm 33.. he could barely hurt me at all.. I actually somehow got stuck and he was whacking away at me, and I was barely taking damage.. so it goes both ways.

yea if you get to even levels and still can't do damage, might want to bring that up with the ascend folks. but i swear i ran into a guy and couldn't do any physical damage when i first fought him.. once I leveled up some i took him down without much issue

http://ascendgame.com/

what's his gear like? you can kinda tell the difference between the people that have regular gear to the people that buy lots of soul packs with insane gear at lower levels

I had it happen last night.. guy was 1 or 2 levels above me.. I went in with lightning shield and stunned him.. I performed two 4 hit combos on him and his hps did not move.. after a few more hits with heavy attacks his hps finally started going down.

I almost wonder if a player has so many hps the bar doesn't register all of them.. hence why it looks like they're taking no damage

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if it's even possible to mod a character due to the save not even being on the hard drive, I think they are all saved on their servers. I also wouldn't even bother complaining to signal studios forum, I complained cause I saw one guy 'bullying' a weaker character by blizting him with curses then the same guy did the same to me. He kept laying down 10-15 of the same curses and then would do the same with a different one, really p1ssed me off. I just got one reply by a moderator who just said it's a known glitch and warned me because I quoted the guys gamertag then locked the thread. I tried searching for this 'known glitch' but couldn't find anything about it. The next week the guy was top of the three big thrones for all three alignments and now everyone is doing the same glitch - sever gameplay fun breaker.