Hoping its an April Fool's Joke & Not a Glitch

KnightOfTruth

So I've been playing World of Keflings for a few hours today and didn't notice anything weird...

Then I quit the game for a few minutes, came back to it, and played... well I unlocked a new emote at one point and he did a groovy little dance to a 90's song that escapes me at the moment...

Well, when I attempted to go and re-play that emote it seems that EVERY single emote does that same dance... I loaded up previous save games (since I've made several along the way) and they ALL do that...

I thought it was a glitch at first, but when I attempted to load the game, I sat at the start screen for a moment when the builder doods came out and said something to the effect of, "Sooo do you think we should tell him?" "No, don't say anything" "Yes, this is just an absolutely ordinary April 1st,...nothing going on at all, just play normally..."

I saw an article about Ninjabee claiming to make the game with combat or something, but nothing about this... anyone else experiencing this or am I glitched?

I just started the game today...and I think it is the april fools joke. When I use any emotes, I get the same rickroll song and dance..which confused the hell out of me when I was asked to scare the dragon away. I didn't realize until later when my son played on an offline account that emotes are supposed to do different things based on which you pick. I am hoping that if I play tomorrow, I won't be 'ricrolled' anymore when emoting.

..I am sure it was a cute april fools joke for those who had previously played the game..but starting/learning it today made it quite confusing! :confused:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...