What will you do?

SlySi1976

Thought I'd start one off, what is the 1st thing you plan on doing when you get this game? (Apart from put it in your disc tray ha!!!)

Well me once you get to free roaming I always jump in the 1st car i find and explore the island and cause a bit of mayhem along the way...

Edited by SlySi1976

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

play the first few missions, (about 1-2 hours worth) get a good feel for the game, get familiar with driving controls and movement etc.

then go on multiplayer free roam with my friends, and roam the map, finding airports, easter eggs, just having fun in general

i cant think of any reason why they wont have free roam in gta5, it was succesful in gta4 and there were mods for it in san andreas, a lot of fans will be upset (including me) if there is no free roam

theres other stuff too, like racing, and bomb da base, i like the co-op style game modes and racing, but not too kean on team deathmatch and the drug deals and stuff. but if they were in gta5 they would be a LOT better, all racing maps in gta4 were city style, or boats or air, but in gta5 you could have dirtbike races through the country, plane races etc.

but i have a feeling rockstar wont go as BIG on the multiplayer this time.

First find a cheat to turn off the cops, do a few missions, enjoy the scenery, run around for awhile, and then cause some chaos.

For MP all I care about is free roam with friends.

Turning off No Cops cheat mode will disable achievements you know.

Edited by Eazynem Makaveli

Drive around. Following the rules of the road.

This!^

I'd probably start out by doing a few missions and just get used to the game and take it all in. I'd then do a bit of free-roaming and just get lost within the game.

I'd probably stay away from making any rash decisions at that start of the game. I don't really want to lose what little guns/money I have right at the start.#

Pretty stoked the whole map is unlocked right from the start. Makes it a lot more fun to simply drive around and learn the areas and routes what's what!

Go to Grove Street and see CJ's house and give him a kiss and cuddle.

Thats the 1st thing I'd do as well. I think I have put at least 25 days worth of gaming into San Andreas AFTER the story just following people around, doing crazy stunts with planes (remeber the "secret" 747 at the airport?) motorcycles at the skate park. Not bragging, but i pretty much knew every inch of that map without looking at the in game map to see where I was/going. i would go around and see if any of the places are the same, landmarks I remeber. CJs house and the culdasac are 1st on my list of places to check out. I would be driving around before I do any of the missions 1st. Go into the woods and see the wildlife, follow people around, take pics with the phone, do some swimming. I don't even think I would even find a gun or run people over at all in the beginning. I like huge maps with lots to see, so i will be definatly be doing some sight seeing for a while 1st. I'm sure there is a cemetary or two to read the tombstones.... just to see if any familiar names pop up!

Turning off No Cops cheat mode will disable achievements you know.

Well, if it does that then that is just fine. I will just make sure to have a extra save for when I want to turn the cops off. Hopefully cheats in V don't disable achievements like some did in IV.

Thats the 1st thing I'd do as well. I think I have put at least 25 days worth of gaming into San Andreas AFTER the story just following people around...

I hate like I'm about to sound like I'm bragging, but I put a few years into it. Enjoyed playing it everyday for hours n hours. I remember when the 360 came out and I didn't care, all I needed was my GTA SA game and that was enough to keep me going. What's funny is the same thing is gonna happen with V. I'm more excited for that than the new consoles and will be playing V instead of focusing on the next consoles.

does anyone have a source about san andreas being in gta5?

ive heard lots of people saying about san andreas being in gta5, but never seen anything proving that rockstar has mentioned it.

a few screenshots look very familiar to san andreas, but i thought it was just me.

GTA V is Los Santos which was a city in San Andreas, but they are only focusing on Los Santos (Los Angeles) one city from San Andreas. So you will recognize some areas from SA in V. Like where franklin was being chased, not sure what you want to call it, but I'm sure we all road down there once in awhile under the bridges. Also Franklins friends or the gang members wear white and green similar to the gangs in San Andreas.

From the wiki of San Andreas "The game is set in the semi-fictional state of San Andreas (based on California and Nevada), which contains three metropolitan cities: Los Santos, based on Los Angeles, San Fierro, based on San Francisco, and Las Venturas, based on Las Vegas."

So GTA V is only set in Los Angeles aka Los Santos and in a way SA will be in GTA V. Similar locations, but all won't be there I'm sure. I hope that helps, I probably explained more than I should have lol.

Edited by InsaneKane87

Well, if it does that then that is just fine. I will just make sure to have a extra save for when I want to turn the cops off. Hopefully cheats in V don't disable achievements like some did in IV.

I hate like I'm about to sound like I'm bragging, but I put a few years into it. Enjoyed playing it everyday for hours n hours. I remember when the 360 came out and I didn't care, all I needed was my GTA SA game and that was enough to keep me going. What's funny is the same thing is gonna happen with V. I'm more excited for that than the new consoles and will be playing V instead of focusing on the next consoles.

GTA V is Los Santos which was a city in San Andreas, but they are only focusing on Los Santos (Los Angeles) one city from San Andreas. So you will recognize some areas from SA in V. Like where franklin was being chased, not sure what you want to call it, but I'm sure we all road down there once in awhile under the bridges. Also Franklins friends or the gang members wear white and green similar to the gangs in San Andreas.

From the wiki of San Andreas "The game is set in the semi-fictional state of San Andreas (based on California and Nevada), which contains three metropolitan cities: Los Santos, based on Los Angeles, San Fierro, based on San Francisco, and Las Venturas, based on Las Vegas."

So GTA V is only set in Los Angeles aka Los Santos and in a way SA will be in GTA V. Similar locations, but all won't be there I'm sure. I hope that helps, I probably explained more than I should have lol.

yeah thanks,

so are we saying gta sa has 3 islands, and 1 of them islands is included into gta5?

I will be driving carefully,do the Story missions. Then after I beat the story I will go on killing NPCS. I will also explore the huge game and take my time doing odd stuff...like hi jack a boat with Scuba gear and going deep sea exploring ! (All the while hoping I dont run into a shark)

I only drive crazy and killing sprees after the story,it adds realism. I try not to get arrested or killed before I finnish the story.