Minty

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Same thing happened to me.

Most people won't even accept an invite. It seems they are too busy talking smack in the lobby. Lame if you ask me.

I'll send you an invite and if we are on at the same time we can knock these out.

Again, I am looking for trading achievements. I'm pacific time so, the later the better. I'm usually available 10pm-? pst. Tonight I'm avialable from 6pm pst on.

Pfunkpearl

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
i need 2 of the online achievements if anyone wants to help me, i'll help in return

GT = UnFaZeD305

Sure thing - just send me a message/friend invite and we'll hook up and knock these out. I still need a few online achievements.

GT=XBOXSHARK

:drunk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I still need the Online Multiplayer Co-op achievement, if anyone would like to help knock that out, add me on Live. I'm willing to do the challenge an online use/Ranked achievement for someone if they need it.

i will have this through sunday (to try and help with the last 1000 people online event.), so if you want to do the online ones before then let me know.... Also:

Online Multiplayer Co-op

Finish a multiplayer Co-op online game with at least one friend against two or more users:

1. Shady x360a

Feel free to add yourself to this list. So we can all get that achievement together... you want in Duane?

I'd like in mainly to swap achievements:

1. Shady x360a

2. Demander

I'll send ya an invite just don't act all 'who's this weirdo who sent me an invite'.

hey man... i will be on right now for the next couple of hours if you want to swap some online match achievements. i will be playing in the Gears Annex tournament for a half hour or so, but then i will be free. hit me up. :drunk

• 2 weeks later...