MajinFro Fist-pumps Passed 300k like the White Man he is.

Apple

MajinFro, my dear old friend. First of all, I'd like to congratulate you on your victorious achievement. 300k is a bitch, let's be honest. But you didn't beat the old paps there. Always gonna trail my deez aren't you. Oh, and thanks for removing me, I know I've been out of the game for some time, but what the fuck dude man bro dawg? FRIENDS FOR LIFE? BULLSHIT!

I'm not quite sure of your plans for the future, but I hope they have something to do with Gears and B3. QUIT FUCKING WHORING ALREADY OLD MAN, GOD DAMN YOU ALL!

So, as my part rant and part congratulations comes to an ungracious end, I just would like to say, I hope to see you soon, in the virtual world.:drunk

Congratulations Fro, seems like just yesterday i thought I would never catch you. Don't listen to Apple preaching at you from his rocking chair in the retirement home of XBL. He doesn't mean it... keep whoring it's what you do best. At least Apple went out like Sanders and isn't making another comback like "Rand al Farve". Anyway good work on keeping up the whoring. look forward to playing something actually fun with all you guys soon and not just being used as filler for some shit like AVP.

PS... Apple... you'll always have a spot on my list, Bromie...

Holy shit!!! Its like i walked into the past. A past were Apple posted on x360a and Fro actually was passing milestones!!! Of course, StophJ is always constant. Never giving up on the whole Rand al Farve thing i see. :(

Congrats Fro!!! oh and Apple, there is always a spot on my friends list for you. Just hurry up and get Runescape finished already. ;)

Damn looks like everyone forgot about Fro.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih63E0jtkVk]‪forgot about dre‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I know I have been out of the loop community wise for a while now....Hell it took me 9 months or so to get that last 10k. Thank You Apple for making an appearance and posting me a thread so I wouldn't have to toot my own horn. I am sorry that you got deleted in the mass purge I did on my friends list. You know you are always my LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL homie. I look forward to us knifing fools in BF3 and Curb Stomping nubs in GoW3.

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb246/MajinFro/curbstomp.gif

Thanks to all my other homies that have posted, and the ones that haven't. You guys have made it possible to hit 300k and maybe in a couple years I can get a 400k thread too :-D.

• 2 weeks later...

It's a slow process and I started as a lurker when you guys were in the game and Apple wasn't retired. (I didn't think anyone actually DID retire.) I think we just come from an "OG whoring generation" that lets actions speak louder than words. After all, look at who's posting and look at the scores.

But nothing has changed, other than the point total of course. The games keep coming and the points keep being achieved. But 300k is where we seem to have the real separation of gamers now, the men from the boys so to speak. But you gotta write more man, otherwise I got nothing to lurk!

Congrats on the milestone man, looking forward to following what you get yourself into next. It's probably going to be ME getting knifed and curbstomped.

Edited by Ryot Control