Online bosses this weekend!

the real a 0bsolete

online bosses will be available from Friday 9AM to Monday 2AM according to the announcements right when you start the game. Hopefully this will be a chance to get the secret achievements?

There are 5 bosses and an achievement for each but there are only two (exusia and LLL) in the story mode. hopefully we will be able to fight all 5 anyways. here is a link with videos of the boss battles:

http://forum.acgarage.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17080

Post is you have any more information!

Edited by the real a 0bsolete

This weekend only? WTF...

yup. i just talked to namco customer support and the boss battles are only on specific weekends. they said the bosses appear randomly & pop up on the territory screen (like how a territory with low AP does) and you go do a mission in the territory and automatically get the boss. it doesn't seem too hard..

yup. i just talked to namco customer support and the boss battles are only on specific weekends. they said the bosses appear randomly & pop up on the territory screen (like how a territory with low AP does) and you go do a mission in the territory and automatically get the boss. it doesn't seem too hard..

I watched the videos you posted and they looked really hard. I hope they are easier than the Chromehounds unidentified weapons (to find and defeat).

My current team rating is only one, so I've only been able to try two of the bosses. They are absolute monsters. Definitely gonna require a solid four-man group with careful planning.

If anyone needs two helpings hands, a buddy and I are willing to help. Just the two of us on our team at the moment, so we're willing to switch over.

Edited by TigerGenocide