• Math
    • Music
    • English
    • Gym

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Typing has nothing to do with spelling just so you know...

I hope that was a joke. Typing (done letter-by-letter) and spelling (also done letter-by-letter) have nothing to do with each other? I hate to tell you, but as you type, you are spelling words. Correctly or incorrectly, typing IS spelling.

nda onestally, iff sum1 cantz tipe, thay hav no biznes yoosing nething butt voyce reckonition.

I voted for Biology 5, but really that was just the hardest for me. Music was the most annoying, since only about 5% of the double notes actually registered.

Music for me because of the controls not registering half the time. I have not played the class since the patch came out, so I've yet to try that to see if it was improved. I hope!

ha, good thing I picked up rhythm from guitar hero. the only music class I failed was the first one. and that was just because I wasn't used to how the notes were recognized.

I voted for Biology 5, but really that was just the hardest for me. Music was the most annoying, since only about 5% of the double notes actually registered.

I didn't know you could hold RB to steady the blade. Still after I found that out, I failed it a couple more times. ha but I did indeed finally get it :)

Music by far. I'm still on Music 3 and I've completed all of the other classes except for Shop 5. I failed Music 3 for the fifth time last night and I had even played Rock Band (vocals, guitar and drums) for awhile before I popped Bully in. What gets me is that I got 100% on the Christmas show, so you would think I had the timing down.

I hate Geography 2 i think it is, where you have to put the flags on the states of America. I dunno how they expect anyone not from America to do this without using a map.

Exactly what I think anyone would think when trying to fill in the flags from any country they are not from. Even when I did the America map I was confused cause I don't know each state's flag.