Game of the Week: May 6-12 (Crackdown 2)

Creech

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/screenshots/937/med_cd2_-_toy_box_-_01.jpg

The game of the week for May 6-12 is Crackdown 2 If you are interested in playing with x360a members, feel free to post in this thread and/or just drop into a game throughout the week. Staff members will be creating rooms off and on during the week, but feel free to create your own x360a room and set it to open.

If you plan on hosting a session, please post in this thread so that people can join you! If you are joining a session, make sure you tell the host you are from x360a.

DAMM IT CREECH!!!....you keep making me buy old games I used to own.

Good reason to NOT sell good games after maxing them out. My true goal with the community gaming has nothing to do with camaraderie, but more about increasing the number of collectors in the community... LOL!

I might jump in on this. I maxed out the game a couple years ago and the coop was really fun, much better than the original Crackdown IMO. I also really enjoyed the Deluge DLC.

Agreed! Definitely one of the better sandbox games on the platform.

Good reason to NOT sell good games after maxing them out. My true goal with the community gaming has nothing to do with camaraderie, but more about increasing the number of collectors in the community... LOL!

I have over 200 games played...no way I would of been able to keep them all. My wife would realize how big my addicton to gaming really is.:p

Ok, I was too busy with family stuff last weekend to do Texas Hold'em. Work has calmed down a bit so I'm down this week for Crackdown 2. I'm online right now. If anyone has a game or wants to get a game going. Just shoot me a message and I'll boot it up.

Yeah, my grandmother passed last week, so it wasn't a good week for gaming. I will definitely be on this week for Crackdown 2, great game!