Since ther isn't a bitching thread

Riphade 1

F*** THIS GAME! I unlocked EVERY GOD DAMN stat possible to get my thermos, manuscript, can pyramid, radio, sign, AND TV show and NO ACHIEVEMENTS! This game is complete garbage. And if I'm forced to go through all that crap with resetting my stats, I'll be even more pissed. Waste of money. Even if it was $15.

That would suck not unlocking the achievements. I don't really judge games on achievements though, but I can see why you're angry. Lucky for me my games don't usually glitch out so I'm very fortunate that I don't have to deal with these kinds of things.

Oh, and I love Alan Wake to pieces aside from a few collectible achievements.

That would suck not unlocking the achievements. I don't really judge games on achievements though, but I can see why you're angry. Lucky for me my games don't usually glitch out so I'm very fortunate that I don't have to deal with these kinds of things.

Oh, and I love Alan Wake to pieces aside from a few collectible achievements.

I wouldn't hate this game NEARLY as much if it didn't wack out and glitch THIS badly. The game was fine. The ending I personally hated. I'd give the game a 6.5/10. So it's playable. But you can see how and why I despise it now.

• 4 weeks later...