Rules how you become a Legend Player

LeMansFahrer

To reach the level of Legend, no less than 4 players will be needed. Hoping that nobody will be too confused, I will name them Player 1,2,3 and 4 while explaining the steps to upgrade. First rule is that ALL Players have to win on ALL courses at least once. Some users said that you only need to win the Grand Slam and the World Championship, but that did not work by me. To upgrade, you have to play the Smashcourt - World Championship. 5 sets, 6 games for every Trophy

1) Player 1 and Player 2 play against each other. At the beginning the Trophy for Advanced Player will be shown and given to the winner. Start the Match and Player 2 quits. Player 1 is the winner and now an Advanced Player.

2) Player 2 and Player 3 do the same. Player 2 is now Advanced.

3) Player 3 and Player 4 do it as well with Player 3 beeing Advanced now.

4) Player 1 and Player 2 play again the same as in the beginning, Player 1 beeing an Master Player after that victory.

5) Player 2 and Player 3 repeat it as well leaving Player 2 as a Master Player.

6) now Player 1 and Player 2 play so that Player 1 becomes the Legend Player and receives the 100GS Secret Achievement. Player 1 can now be of no longer help for any players anymore. The Players have now the following Rank.

Player 1 - Legend

Player 2 - Master

Player 3 - Advanced

Player 4 - NOTHING (ready to become Advanced seeing that he won on all Courses)

Now a new Player (Player 5) will be needed so that Player 2 can get Legend and so on.

Just some info:

To make the games short, let the loser quit after the game starts.

You do NOT need any Bronze, Silver etc. Trophies at all to level up.

Please remember that you can only level up with players that have the same grade as you do, meaning a Legend Player can´t help a Master Player to get up. It has to be Master against Master.

hope this helped a bit and is not too confusing. Maybe someone should make a new Thread to find players with the same rank.

This doesn't seem to be working for me!

My main account has defo won on all courts.

My secondary account has defo won on all court.

Match these two together on the last thing, and this should bring up the trophy for advanced. This is not happening :o(

I also need to add that, I have Player 3 and Player 4 - they worked down the list one winning one losing, then swapping and when it got to British Tournament, both where offered Advanced trophy?

Ok, I have also sussed that if it is already handing you out a trophy ie: Underdog or Memorials) then you wont get the change for the Master / Legends, so let the other player with their online trophy first.

Ok, I also believe that the achievement pops before your game saves, so if you sign out of your profile once it's popped - you won't get the online trophy but you will still get the achievement leaving you able to assist others.

I not have one profile that is sat ready to upgrade to Legend - so if anyone one wants to play it to get the 100aps then let me know, am willing to quickly throw a game or two.

Message Inbred Friend if interested, and will send a FR from my other account for it.

Edited by jobys

I might sound like a retard here but when u say "First rule is that ALL Players have to win on ALL courses at least once." what do u mean by this?.....is this ALL courses online or offline or either, Im confused......sorry if this sounds like a dumbass question but i suck at this game and need all the help i can get.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I could help you, but I already got the legend status. I can tell you this, this guide works like a charm. You can pick up this game for about 2-4 dollars now. I recommend you get an extra copy of it and boost with a friend...if you go to hotmail.com and create a live.com email account, you can turn around and use that live.com email address to create a profile/gamertag on xbox live, they'll give you a month free goal xbox live trial (if you have a friend boosting with you, just have to create 2 profiles/gamertags). Thin you'll have 4 players ready to go as listed in the scenario of this thread. It worked like a charm!

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...